UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Had a bad feeling since OU jumped in to the equation.
I will only have a bad feeling if we miss on both Hurts and Martell . Never thought we would get both and both would create some problems with Williams . I would prefer Martell due to being able to play 2 years but Hurts is better right now.

We get either one and we ****** . So Hurts can go to Okie as long as Martell comes here.

that is the biggest thing wrong with this board - yall's eyes are bigger then your stomach as they say. So anything but everything and yall feel like we failed. We are raking in the transfers and hiring great coaches. This is the best time to be a Cane since 2003. Act like it .

No way we strike out on both. They know how crappy our qb situation is and one will jump on it

Advertisement
Since we haven’t been winning on the field it sure would feel good to have one of these big offseason moves go our way.

Another question is did he even take classes during the summer? Most universities recommend internships during the summer and at a school like OSU you don't turn that down because that is how you get your "extra money".

Advertisement
I will only have a bad feeling if we miss on both Hurts and Martell . Never thought we would get both and both would create some problems with Williams . I would prefer Martell due to being able to play 2 years but Hurts is better right now.

We get either one and we ****** . So Hurts can go to Okie as long as Martell comes here.

It's a mixed bag man. Hurts comes and can play right away. I know there's all this talk of how Martell could play right away but it's just hard to see how. If we could only get one my ideal scenario was to get Hurts then turn the keys over to Williams. We shall see.

If Martell comes but can't play right away and we don't get Hurts, Martell might never play here if Williams runs away with the job.

Another question is did he even take classes during the summer? Most universities recommend internships during the summer and at a school like OSU you don't turn that down because that is how you get your "extra money".

I took classes at Miami with several football players over the summer. A good example is Duke Johnson, was always in school.

I’m tired of the fake insiders. Yet people continue to listen to them.

The guy would have to be nuts to make that story up. I believe he got some news from someone, and relayed it here. If its real then its real...if not then oh well, he got fed bad info...**** it

Never confident when it comes to getting top recruits/transfers due to past history.
Im not totally giving up yet....just not feeling as confident about hurts....it's awfully quiet....lol....I feel we have a better chance landing Martell.....Brevin and Bubba might help win him over...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im not totally giving up yet....just not feeling as confident about hurts....it's awfully quiet....lol....I feel we have a better chance landing Martell.....Brevin and Bubba might help win him over...
Like someone said yesterday Hurts has gone about this the right way not posting anything on social media and being professional. I can’t get mad if Hurts doesn’t pick Miami but if we miss out on both him and Martell I will be bummed. Definitely need a qb to come in for this season.

Screenshot_20190114-195326_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back