UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So if he can graduate in May, does he have to finish at taint or can he finish here before the season for eligibility?

Not if he took credits in High school...

Hypothetically, if he took a full workload in the summer, he would've needed to average 7 courses a semester + football. I doubt it man. If he took like 10 APs in high school and got a 5 on the exam in all of them, then maybe.

Advertisement
It actually isn’t. I know plenty of kids that graduated early and had most of their AA done. If he had the will then he had a way and the OSU guys are telling us they’ve heard he’ll graduate in May.

Yet the articles say he plans to appeal. If Martell is graduating early then there is nothing to appeal.

Hypothetically, if he took a full workload in the summer, he would've needed to average 7 courses a semester + football. I doubt it man. If he took like 10 APs in high school and got a 5 on the exam in all of them, then maybe.
Not if he took his core high school credits during the summer and did duel enrollment. He would take his remaining electives during the day and college in the afternoon.

Advertisement
It actually isn’t. I know plenty of kids that graduated early and had most of their AA done. If he had the will then he had a way and the OSU guys are telling us they’ve heard he’ll graduate in May.
Yep. My ex graduated high school with an AA and that was in 2003.

Not if he took his core high school credits during the summer and did duel enrollment. He would take his remaining electives during the day and college in the afternoon.

If my man had that kind of foresight, I'd want him more than Hurts. I just don't see it feasible, but as you said, it is possible.

Plus, he could've taken online classes at taint before he got there.

Advertisement
No, it is not. A graduate transfer is guaranteed. An appeal almost always fails.
I meant as in the safest thing to assume. I’m willing to bet he still has about 5 classes to take which would mean he would have more than an average full time student. One hiccup and it’s done.

Advertisement
How many of them juggled Football at the same time?

How many of them juggled Football at the same time?
They didn’t play football but my brother had a few of his baseball teammates do it. Ball players are actually busier than football players especially during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back