UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Idk fellas, my guy just texted me and said it's not looking as good as it did yesterday. We're still in it but he might be getting pushed to oklahoma... holding out hope. He still thinks he comes to miami when the decision is made

Whoops pm contained this spoiler.

Advertisement
Does that mean Jalen went out of his way to follow KJ, or is it like Facebook where 2 people agree to follow each other etc?

Why would he follow KJ but then go to OU? Just weird.

That’s exactly what it means. They followed each other.

Does that mean Jalen went out of his way to follow KJ, or is it like Facebook where 2 people agree to follow each other etc?

Why would he follow KJ but then go to OU? Just weird.
I was just making a joke. I have no idea where Jalen is going

Advertisement
Hey guys just a tip: when you are uploading photos make sure to click the full image button. It defaults to thumbnail sometimes, which is why we get so many of those smaller images that no one can see.

When I see them I try to go in and edit them to full image, but I can’t catch em all.
8F3188F1-290F-4F27-910C-2EE6F4A76232.jpeg
*test

Reported on TOS that Manny and Enos took Jalen out for lunch and a real heart-to-heart. I imagine they pointed out all the pros and cons of his choices. Enos knows him- came into his life at probably one of the lowest points. I am sure whatever is decided won’t have been an easy choice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All that matters is we get 1 of the 2. 2 out of 2 seems crazy but you never know . Martell seems more likely since Hurts is from Texas and Oklahoma is close to there. But who knows. Just get 1 of them and with Williams and Cade we golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back