UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
912717DA-5072-4C32-B96C-81BED1A0D8A8.jpeg
Jalen following KJ Osborn 👀

Advertisement
Idk fellas, my guy just texted me and said it's not looking as good as it did yesterday. We're still in it but he might be getting pushed to oklahoma... holding out hope. He still thinks he comes to miami when the decision is made
Update: text I got just said hed not sure anymore. Hoping for miami but wouldn't be shocked if he goes to Oklahoma

Last edited:
Advertisement
Idk fellas, my guy just texted me and said it's not looking as good as it did yesterday. We're still in it but he might be getting pushed to oklahoma... holding out hope
Can’t even be mad at him.

It's unrealistic to get both QB's. If we get Tate it would be a huge improvement in the QB room.

Advertisement
Idk fellas, my guy just texted me and said it's not looking as good as it did yesterday. We're still in it but he might be getting pushed to oklahoma... holding out hope. He still thinks he comes to miami when the decision is made
Lol all your guy ever knew was that the coaches felt confident.

nothing like hedging your bets!

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 76487Jalen following KJ Osborn 👀
Hey guys just a tip: when you are uploading photos make sure to click the full image button. It defaults to thumbnail sometimes, which is why we get so many of those smaller images that no one can see.

When I see them I try to go in and edit them to full image, but I can’t catch em all.

Does that mean Jalen went out of his way to follow KJ, or is it like Facebook where 2 people agree to follow each other etc?

Why would he follow KJ but then go to OU? Just weird.
I'm not into Twitter but I'm guessing following people is free? lol

Does that mean Jalen went out of his way to follow KJ, or is it like Facebook where 2 people agree to follow each other etc?

Why would he follow KJ but then go to OU? Just weird.

just a guess but if KJ is in Miami and hung out with jalen yesterday and today, maybe they became friends....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back