UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy who made a thread begging for credit about something that didn’t happen last week is now trying to be a hardo
@tdub85 started a thread the day before telling us there would be a big announcement about OC and other information, the next day that happen. People blasted him that he had no idea what he was talking about. He was right and came back to pound his chest. A move I wouldn’t have made but that was his choice. You acting like a scorn *****. Lets see if his info is right again. Did tell us Hurts would be there at team “meeting”, he was there. Until proven otherwise I’ll ride with his info.

Advertisement
If we had a legit offense and scored just 28 points in every game we finish the regular season 11-1
If my aunt had balls, then she’d be my uncle.

I’m optimistic, but the reality is the defense will take a step back and we have no idea what the offense is gonna look like. Especially if we don’t get Hurts.

People can expect 11-0 or 10-1 all they want, but history is telling us that’s not likely.

Advertisement
I'm kinda with you but it was just a year ago we went 10-1 with a horrible offense. So its possible. I can see us going from anywhere from 7-6 to 11-2ish.
It’s possible. I hope we go 10-1 or 11-0, but we were also lucky as **** we weren’t 8-4 in 2017.

We may get that perfect storm again.

If my aunt had balls, then she’d be my uncle.

I’m optimistic, but the reality is the defense will take a step back and we have no idea what the offense is gonna look like. Especially if we don’t get Hurts.

People can expect 11-0 or 10-1 all they want, but history is telling us that’s not likely.

The past doesn't always predict the future my friend-especially when it comes to sports. This team at the moment is on a completely different trajectory. I guess thats only obvious to REAL/TRUE fans though.

The past doesn't always predict the future my friend-especially when it comes to sports. This team at the moment is on a completely different trajectory. I guess thats only obvious to REAL/TRUE fans though.
It did ( the past predicting the future) in looking at your 5 rings, but why not start building the U again in sports to get another 5.?There is only 1 trajectory for the U, and that is Up, since we have hit rock bottom over the last years.

Advertisement
Coaches expect to land both. With hurts it comes down to his familiarity with enos and being sold on us having the pieces to make a run and being developed to be a top 2 round pick. With Martell its him being sold by brevin and Bolden that they can run it like they did in high school. Diaz doing a great job. These also wont be the last studs coming in as transfers. Stay tuned for more soon.

Also team meeting expected to take place around 6 with hurts to be in attendance...

Little Martell update: may end up waiting until Thursday to announce now out of respect for telling the Louisville coaches he would visit. May not actually happen but the pick is still miami
Miami is saying it's 50/50 with Hurts...hedging their bets?

Going to be a lot of story lines this week. Hurts, Martell, Thomas, the DE from Va Tech and we end it with huge recruiting weekend. Be prepared not to work much and have gf and wives ****ed.

I highly doubt Martell graduated in two years. The OSU website lists him as a redshirt freshman, so he would sit his sophomore year and be eligible to play his junior and senior years. he could become a grad transfer after his junior season if he is unhappy with Miami.

I think Martell went to OSU with a ton of college credits already and he was an early enrollee also.

Advertisement
Look, I can be a Herald reporter too: "We can confirm 'xyx' report of 'xyz' but no decision has been made at this time".

The likely scenario is Hurts this year with martell having to sit out and then having him compete with williams for the job next spring.

Some would think If this is the scenario that J will may transfer.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back