UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a troll you can check my post history. Have posted on grassy & other sites over the years. I’m not an insider. I’ve coached in az a few years so I know a few players and coaches. I dont know Jalen but I do know a few highly touted recruits one in particular that is going to OU.

I don’t think Jalen will be at OU. I would rest easy guys. I’m pretty certain canes have a new QB1. I would bet the house on it.

Advertisement
Not a troll you can check my post history. Have posted on grassy & other sites over the years. I’m not an insider. I’ve coached in az a few years so I know a few players and coaches. I dont know Jalen but I do know a few highly touted recruits one in particular that is going to OU.

I don’t think Jalen will be at OU. I would rest easy guys. I’m pretty certain canes have a new QB1. I would bet the house on it.

Nice 12th post. I’m not falling for this.

Will believe this when I see it happen. As someone said, we don’t get nice things.
I totally understand and hate getting worked up. Finally some good things happening for the program. Hard to believe I know given what we’ve had over the years.

Advertisement
Just saw where Lincoln Riley is posting on twitter that he thinks Hurts is coming to Oklahoma. Normally I'd be worried, but in this scenario I just think that's a horrible fit for both parties. Oklahoma likes to sling the ball all over the field, and as we all know Hurts isn't a great passer. I just think it would be a bad move for him to go there...

Just saw where Lincoln Riley is posting on twitter that he thinks Hurts is coming to Oklahoma. Normally I'd be worried, but in this scenario I just think that's a horrible fit for both parties. Oklahoma likes to sling the ball all over the field, and as we all know Hurts isn't a great passer. I just think it would be a bad move for him to go there...

With Kendall in the portal, it only makes sense.

Are you referring to the eyes he tweeted because that was related to another kid.

Advertisement
That tweet wasn’t about Hurts.

I totally understand and hate getting worked up. Finally some good things happening for the program. Hard to believe I know given what we’ve had over the years.
This is going to get very confusing. We have a @3rd-43. Gotta remember that "-" vs. "&" now.

Jalens dad in prime 112 in a UM shirt, next to coach Diaz. Guys, we might have a shot here. I mean most likely it’ll go down in flames like it usually does but that’s a good sign to me. I’m not donning new colors if I’m skeptical.

Prime Sunday Special: 15 percent off check if you are wearing UM gear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back