UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
lets stop this nonsense about him starting -- he WILL not start at OU. riley has promised his golden child rattler the job essentially w no competition. hurts will not go somewhere where **** sit behind someone esp a freshman in his final year.
Then why’d they contact OU?

Advertisement
He

He was being sarcastic. A masters after 2 years? Lol c’mon people, I know it’s late.
When there is so much crap to wade through it becomes hard to pick out the truth the lies and the humor. Time to recharge my batteries.

We were just 7-6, and we’re talking undefeated into the ACc champ game?

Woah, Nelly. Let’s slow it down a bit.

Last year we had zero offense and a top 5 defense. Didnt say undefeated next year. I think with Hurts, we probably drop 1, possibly two games going into the acc championship. At the moment oddsmakers have Miami only 3% behind Oklahoma for chance at a natty- and that's before Hurts at qb so it's not just me wearing orange and green glasses.

Advertisement
Markets have already priced Jalen Hurts to Miami in.

Last year we had zero offense and a top 5 defense. Didnt say undefeated next year. I think with Hurts, we probably drop 1, possibly two games going into the acc championship. At the moment oddsmakers have Miami only 3% behind Oklahoma for chance at a natty- and that's before Hurts at qb so it's not just me wearing orange and green glasses.

Advertisement
Well technically LSU scored more than 28 so 11-1 if we did what Brock said.But we very well could have gone undefeated with our easy schedule with a competent OC and Jalen hurts
Yeah but without turnovers and punts handing LSU 23 basically we no doubt IMO win and our wrs were giving LSU that work just no help

We were just 7-6, and we’re talking undefeated into the ACc champ game?

Woah, Nelly. Let’s slow it down a bit.

I'm kinda with you but it was just a year ago we went 10-1 with a horrible offense. So its possible. I can see us going from anywhere from 7-6 to 11-2ish.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back