Update on WR Jovon Durante 247

deerob305

Junior
On Saturday, reports surfaced that Top247 WR Jovon Durante had flipped from West Virginia to Alabama while visiting for the Tide's spring game. He would later deny the flip and say he was still committed to WVU. BOL caught up with Durante to get the latest on where things stand.
"I’m still committed. There’s a lot of angry fans that are thinking I’m committed to Alabama when I’m not. I’m still committed to West Virginia," said Durante.
"Bama’s always been in my top (group). I’ve always had a top three. If I had to pick a top four, Bama would be in there. My top four is West Virginia, Auburn, Miami, and Alabama."

Advertisement
How much does he weigh, I thought I saw him listed at like 135 at a camp early this spring.

Advertisement
How much does he weigh, I thought I saw him listed at like 135 at a camp early this spring.

He weighs the same that Roscoe Parrish weighed in high school.

Is he the same type of athlete? If so **** yes.

there were not many guys with roscoe's quickness and long speed out there, i think as a wr he's ahead of Scoe in all other facets. Not the same athlete though, which is why i aint high on him...if im taking a smaller guy they have to have plus quickness and speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back