Update on Kameron McKnight

We're even with SW Louisiana Tech State. YAY!!!!!

Same tired **** every year. Miss out on prime targets. Offer Plan M soap horses. The Al marks then get sour at the real talkers for pointing out reality.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Advertisement
I don't care what you guys say. I think this kid looks more promising that Gus Edwards did last year. He runs like Owen Schmidt use to for west virginia.

We're even with SW Louisiana Tech State. YAY!!!!!

Same tired **** every year. Miss out on prime targets. Offer Plan M soap horses. The Al marks then get sour at the real talkers for pointing out reality.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
Yup. To have to go to La while not bad is bad given the RB class in our back yard

Well Lets have a CIS story about the young man, things have been to quite about him considering UM is his best offer. Apparently he went to southern Miss this weekend and will visit UM on Jan31st then make a decision.

www.clarionledger.com|Big-weekend-Southern-Miss

Uncommitted running back Kameron McKnight visits Southern Miss today as well. McKnight (6-foot-2, 220 pounds) is a three-star prospect out of East Feliciana High in Jackson, La., who holds multiple offers.

“They’ve been telling me about last year, when they had five running backs,” he said. “All of them had a chance to get the ball, so that’s on my mind, too. And now that they’ve lost three, it should be better.”

McKnight said he plans to visit Louisiana-Monroe on Jan. 24 and Miami on Jan. 31, and he anticipates making a decision after his last visit.

“Everybody’s equal (right now),” he said.

This sad when a recruit says that UM is equal with Southern Miss and LA-Monroe, but at this point we need keep build momentum an right the ship by getting back to playing for Championships.

Go Canes

Will update the summary, thanks.

Advertisement
**** the offer list. What about that his tape says he can't play? Anybody have any valid reasons other than what schools he is visiting?

Offer list are not everything, but with all the scouts and coaches evaluating these kids it's unlikely that everyone is wrong about him and he is a more the. A a average 3 star player

Advertisement
Well Lets have a CIS story about the young man, things have been to quite about him considering UM is his best offer. Apparently he went to southern Miss this weekend and will visit UM on Jan31st then make a decision.

www.clarionledger.com|Big-weekend-Southern-Miss

Uncommitted running back Kameron McKnight visits Southern Miss today as well. McKnight (6-foot-2, 220 pounds) is a three-star prospect out of East Feliciana High in Jackson, La., who holds multiple offers.

“They’ve been telling me about last year, when they had five running backs,” he said. “All of them had a chance to get the ball, so that’s on my mind, too. And now that they’ve lost three, it should be better.”

McKnight said he plans to visit Louisiana-Monroe on Jan. 24 and Miami on Jan. 31, and he anticipates making a decision after his last visit.

“Everybody’s equal (right now),” he said.

This sad when a recruit says that UM is equal with Southern Miss and LA-Monroe, but at this point we need keep build momentum an right the ship by getting back to playing for Championships.

Go Canes

Keep in mind he may not be able to commit right now

Y'all can make jokes, but I legitimately want this kid.

Big bodied running back, a true football player.

I'm not sure how much to buy into the "he would have been a top 10 player in LA if not for reclassifying to 2014" business, but I like the kid's tape a lot regardless.

Y'all can make jokes, but I legitimately want this kid.

Big bodied running back, a true football player.

I'm not sure how much to buy into the "he would have been a top 10 player in LA if not for reclassifying to 2014" business, but I like the kid's tape a lot regardless.

I want this kid to be a part of this class as well, we should take a chance on this big back being that we already have Yearby on campus. We already have our Duke Johnson of this class with Yearby,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back