Update on Columbus Signing day

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
Sources confirm to CanesInSight.com that CJ Henderson will be signing his national letter of intent at 8 AM tomorrow morning. The Columbus administration and coaching staff have a policy where the players must fax their NLI at 8 AM on February 1st. There will be no picking up a hat or no announcement. The administration does not want to make signing day about one person, when they're multiple kids signing college scholarships tomorrow.

One person in the coaching staff did mention that since the colleges usually announce when they receive a NLI, Henderson might tell the school he's picking to hold of on the announcement so it doesn't ruin his moment. Meaning Henderson could announce tomorrow where he's going to go.

I'm expecting an announcement from Henderson tonight or tomorrow morning.

I will keep you updated if there's more information #GoCanes

Advertisement
Sources confirm to CanesInSight.com that CJ Henderson will be signing his national letter of intent at 8 AM tomorrow morning. The Columbus administration and coaching staff have a policy where the players must fax their NLI at 8 AM on February 1st. There will be no picking up a hat or no announcement. The administration does not want to make signing day about one person, when they're multiple kids signing college scholarships tomorrow.

One person in the coaching staff did mention that since the colleges usually announce when they receive a NLI, Henderson might tell the school he's picking to hold of on the announcement so it doesn't ruin his moment. Meaning Henderson could announce tomorrow where he's going to go.

This will be fun. Liking all the trolling you've been doing this past week

We should flood the Gator boards with "CJ Henderson picks UF!!!"

Advertisement

Thanks, bring CJ home to The U!

Advertisement

This will be fun. Liking all the trolling you've been doing this past week

No trolling

Henderson will end up at Miami.

His coach Chris Merritt is a Cane. His teammates are Canes.

Former Columbus High Deon Bush flirted with the Gators as well but ended up at the U.

Henderson will follow suit.

I

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Henderson will end up at Miami.

His coach Chris Merritt is a Cane. His teammates are Canes.

Former Columbus High Deon Bush flirted with the Gators as well but ended up at the U.

Henderson will follow suit.

Merritt is not a Cane. Why do people feel the need to make **** like this up on here?

Advertisement
If he does not pick miami, what did we hire erick morrero for?

Better deliver this young man or be prepared for a banner.

Advertisement
Back