Update on Columbus Signing day

Advertisement
We should flood the Gator boards with "CJ Henderson picks UF!!!"

cda77ff58ea6e2048b33f3ef687babe7.jpg[

I like this policy from Columbus. I wish all schools do that. Those side shows with hats in front are pathetic.

Advertisement
If he does not pick miami, what did we hire erick morrero for?

Better deliver this young man or be prepared for a banner.

I've done everything i've can lol.

Sounds like you just conceded

I really don't know how this will go, but it sure sounds like it.

This is his classmate, somebody that knows him and sees him every day several times a day. Yep he's definitely a strong gator lean right now and he's probably telling people close to him he is picking the gators if I had to guess.

Now, is it possible this changes between now and tomorrow morning. Yes. It can change back. But right now I'd say he's a ****.

Drama queen ain't signing at announcing at the Columbus ceremony. He needs his own stage.

Makes sense that will be a pro miami audience and will cheer the heck for Bandy,CJ would probably kill himself if he was booed for picking Ufag.

Advertisement
All I know is this ************ better bet the **** re-incarnation of Jim Thorpe himself. Like he better never give up a completion. QB's better turn the ball over just by looking his direction. FFS kid just pick a god**** school and go! You've been recruited for over a year now

Yeah its telling that he wont sign with Bandy at the ceremony. All signs to UF now

Advertisement

100% sticking to my prediction
As a Columbus grad and UM fan, no matter what happens, thanks for the work you put in brother. It's always appreciated.

Marrero is slowly becoming my dude. Miami pumps out first round NFL talent and first rate journalists, baby. #PipelineU #BylineU

Advertisement

I mentioned this in a previous thread, but why would he drag it out to make a big, look-at-me announcement to disrespect your town and home team?

He needs to think that through. He's ****ing off a lot of hometown folks where you live if he drags this out and then picks the hillbillies.

So if you want to go to kkkainesville, then go, make the announcement, but do it how it's supposed to be done at Columbus.

I mentioned this in a previous thread, but why would he drag it out to make a big, look-at-me announcement to disrespect your town and home team?

He needs to think that through. He's ****ing off a lot of hometown folks where you live if he drags this out and then picks the hillbillies.

So if you want to go to kkkainesville, then go, make the announcement, but do it how it's supposed to be done at Columbus.

Kids have loudly and proudly dissed the hometown team for over a decade. I like your conclusion, but I wouldn't overthink the ceremony.

Advertisement
Back