Update on Chatfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kids want to be Canes no matter what....some dont.

Advertisement
Y'all gotta chill until wednesday afternoon. Recruits read these boards and y'all act like these aren't 17 yr old kids who typically care how people feel about them.

I agree with you Andrew. And on behalf of real Canes Fan. We will gladly accept and cheer your commitment. Sorry for the flow play but know how the game go.

was slow played because we had better options, instead of being butthurt that we went after better players maybe be grateful that we even gave him the opportunity. if you want to be on the good team take advantage of the door Miami opened for him but if you want to make it about yourself and where it's easy go to Florida

bandy got offered late but didn't get salty with it. these kids have to stop thinking they should be offered the moment they come out of the womb. UF or FSU can offer late and they don't hold it against them

Man, stop comparing this to bandy. Bandy got offered like five months after Richt took over. If you think kids aren’t going to be upset when major programs across the country are after them, but UM isn’t when at the same time UM is heavilg recruiting their teammates, you are delusional. Don’t blame chatfield for being upset woth the sotuation. Dumb **** like this can make you pay tbe proce down the line.

Advertisement
If he reads the board and doesn’t want to come b/c of what some fans wrote here, eff him

was slow played because we had better options, instead of being butthurt that we went after better players maybe be grateful that we even gave him the opportunity. if you want to be on the good team take advantage of the door Miami opened for him but if you want to make it about yourself and where it's easy go to Florida

bandy got offered late but didn't get salty with it. these kids have to stop thinking they should be offered the moment they come out of the womb. UF or FSU can offer late and they don't hold it against them

Man, stop comparing this to bandy. Bandy got offered like five months after Richt took over. If you think kids aren’t going to be upset when major programs across the country are after them, but UM isn’t when at the same time UM is heavilg recruiting their teammates, you are delusional. Don’t blame chatfield for being upset woth the sotuation. Dumb **** like this can make you pay tbe proce down the line.

Chatfield is a regular undersized JAG, that's only a 4 star bc Nesta was on the line beasting.

Unlike with Bandy, he has no unique skill set that separates him to the point where he has some rational argument to make as to why his "dream school" didn't offer him a year sooner.

He was jealous bc Nesta, Surtain, and TC had offers immediately and poor ol Chatfield was on the outside looking in.

Hes soft, I don't care if he commits to Miami I'm still going to think he's soft and will never start here.

I wonder if Chatfield busts out will Broke come on here and eat crow.... Let's see if he doesn't become another Byron Cowart.

Advertisement
choose UM or no one cares. Career could turn into something or nothing if he goes elsewhere and no one will give two *****...

Are the holes out of it? I always felt he would head to tally to spite us and play against us every year.

That being said, I want him at UM

If you're reading this Chatfield kick rocks with that soft *** shxt!

Strange that Richt didn't give him an in home. He's tight with PS2 as well.

Advertisement
Y’all chill, y’all know recruits read this board... in this case it is what it is. Not everyone is meant to be a cane. He never trolled Miami like jobe or them other south Florida guys have in the past... Move on...

Chatfield is a regular undersized JAG, that's only a 4 star bc Nesta was on the line beasting.

Unlike with Bandy, he has no unique skill set that separates him to the point where he has some rational argument to make as to why his "dream school" didn't offer him a year sooner.

He was jealous bc Nesta, Surtain, and TC had offers immediately and poor ol Chatfield was on the outside looking in.

Hes soft, I don't care if he commits to Miami I'm still going to think he's soft and will never start here.

OK

I wonder if all the other Major D1 programs that offered him also think he is a “jag” like you do. He has one thing you can’t coach and that’s instincts, put him with Kool for 4 years and he will be productive player at Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Are the holes out of it? I always felt he would head to tally to spite us and play against us every year.

Probably because if he's really butthurt about us offering late FSU offered 2 months after we did...not buying that excuse though.

Here's the thing: From what I've seen, Chatfield has an incredible motor and plays with great aggression. But he is undersized. Bull&hit he's 220+ lbs. He is smart to realize that he fits best in a 3-4 defense.

I really like the kid and hope he dons a Canes uniform, but I would not be mad if he chose to play some place else. Hopefully he's smart enough not to step foot in that UF cesspool. I wouldn't wish that on the kid.

Either way, I think he'd be a huge asset for us as the second coming of Toolbox, but I will not lose sleep over this one come Wednesday.

Probably because if he's really butthurt about us offering late FSU offered 2 months after we did...not buying that excuse though.

Fsu has a new coaching staff. Irrelevant. I dont know why you guys try so hard to make excuses about it?

Strange that Richt didn't give him an in home. He's tight with PS2 as well.

Yeah I found this odd. Richt has an oppty for an In home but made a call instead. Seems odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back