Update on 2017 WR Jeremiah Holloman

View as article

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
Sources confirm to CanesInSight.com that Miami will be meeting with Holloman twice today. Sometime today Miami will visit Holloman at his Newton High School where Holloman attends.

And of course Miami will meet with Holloman tonight for an in-home visit as Peter reported on Monday

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sources confirm to CanesInSight.com that Miami will be meeting with Holloman twice today. Sometime today Miami will visit Holloman sometime during the day at his Newton High School where Holloman attends

And of course Miami will meet with Holloman tonight for an in-home visit as Peter reported on monday

thanks. Someone in the other thread said they cancelled the visit for today good to know thats false.

Advertisement
How isn't every high school WR salivating at starting day one with a senior QB and waiting in the wings are two 4 star QB's. This should be easy.

How isn't every high school WR salivating at starting day one with a senior QB and waiting in the wings are two 4 star QB's. This should be easy.

I mean the other school is UGA(home state school) and have a 5* QB who played pretty well this season. Plus no guarantee Kaaya is coming back.

Advertisement

I mean the other school is UGA(home state school) and have a 5* QB who played pretty well this season. Plus no guarantee Kaaya is coming back.

Keep hearing how Eason "played well" but every Georgia came I've seen he's looked very mediocre outside of his arm strength

We will win this battle.

Hollimon clearly wants to get out of Georgia (his prior commitment to Michigan is exhibit A).

Keep hearing how Eason "played well" but every Georgia came I've seen he's looked very mediocre outside of his arm strength

Well the way Miami fans talk about Kaaya, mediocre is an upgrade....

Advertisement
If MIAATL is wrong can we suspend him from posting?

Attention whores that post wrong sauces and try and fool everyone are annoying as sht, and they should be reprimanded to stop it from happening.

That being said, if MIAATL is right, accept my fully apology ahead of time.

Advertisement

Attention whores that post wrong sauces and try and fool everyone are annoying as sht, and they should be reprimanded to stop it from happening.

Nah, dudes just trying to give us what he believes is inside information, we don't want to discourage that. If he's wrong he's wrong, the board will naturally take revenge anyways

Nah, dudes just trying to give us what he believes is inside information, we don't want to discourage that. If he's wrong he's wrong, the board will naturally take revenge anyways

I was told from a sources at the school ................

Advertisement
Back