Update on 2017 WR Jeremiah Holloman

View as article
If MIAATL is wrong can we suspend him from posting?

Attention whores that post wrong sauces and try and fool everyone are annoying as sht, and they should be reprimanded to stop it from happening.

That being said, if MIAATL is right, accept my fully apology ahead of time.

Nah, dudes just trying to give us what he believes is inside information, we don't want to discourage that. If he's wrong he's wrong, the board will naturally take revenge anyways

I was told from a sources at the school ................

I was talking about MIAATL, I completely believe you and Pete

Advertisement
How isn't every high school WR salivating at starting day one with a senior QB and waiting in the wings are two 4 star QB's. This should be easy.

I mean the other school is UGA(home state school) and have a 5* QB who played pretty well this season. Plus no guarantee Kaaya is coming back.

Well my point goes beyond Holloman. We need 3-4 receivers who can contribute day 1 and we're not even close to having that.

How isn't every high school WR salivating at starting day one with a senior QB and waiting in the wings are two 4 star QB's. This should be easy.

I mean the other school is UGA(home state school) and have a 5* QB who played pretty well this season. Plus no guarantee Kaaya is coming back.

Well my point goes beyond Holloman. We need 3-4 receivers who can contribute day 1 and we're not even close to having that.

Very true. Bruce really messed us up.

Advertisement

Richards, Berrios, Cager, Mullins, Harris....

You're right, 4 is too few. We need 7 new receivers...

nice list we need to go judo too

Advertisement

You're right, 4 is too few. We need 7 new receivers...

I'll reserve judgement until I see Mullins play, but unless the others vastly improve, Richards will be the only true weapon we have, sheesh that shouldn't happen at Miami.

If MIAATL is wrong can we suspend him from posting?

Attention whores that post wrong sauces and try and fool everyone are annoying as sht, and they should be reprimanded to stop it from happening.

That being said, if MIAATL is right, accept my fully apology ahead of time.

Nah, dudes just trying to give us what he believes is inside information, we don't want to discourage that. If he's wrong he's wrong, the board will naturally take revenge anyways

Exactly, this could be the 1000th time someone brought legit info to the board but because it was negative got blasted. Remember Brooklyndee? His info was legit but he got crucified. In the meantime you can waltz right in pumping BS sunshine all day and will be applauded. Fans are dumb af.

Richards is a savage and the only proven difference maker we have at the position moving forward. Unless we land multiple premier talents in this cycle, we're in big trouble at receiver.

Mullins/Cager are talented and haven't proven anything yet for different reasons. There's hope that they'll turn into contributors, but they're complete unknowns. Berrios is a sure-handed PR whose best attribute on offense is his blocking ability. Harris has passes bounce off his face.

We need to land premier talent at WR in the worst way. Failing to land any of our top targets (Jeudy, Holloman, or Smith) is a recipe for on-field disaster. Finishing second in recruiting is the same as finishing last. We can't afford to settle for nothing but backup options.

Keep hearing how Eason "played well" but every Georgia came I've seen he's looked very mediocre outside of his arm strength

Well the way Miami fans talk about Kaaya, mediocre is an upgrade....

Well I think that talk comes from a vocal minority who knows little about football. Not to say he doesn't have his flaws but people over react and over analyze everything about his game. Kaaya looked better as a freshman than Eason did this year.

Advertisement

You must didnt watch him play. Dude had 139 yards passing vs gt. Barely threw for 2,000 yards on the year.

Advertisement

Berrios? Lol.

We can't compete with his uga recruitment trip

burger-king-2-for-10-whopper-meal-twins-large-3.jpg

[video]https://ispot.tv/a/AKTb[/video]

SO he has control over who comes to his school?

He has control over whether or not he takes a meeting with the coach at the school.

It doesnt work like that....

So a school can force you to have a meeting with a coach, even if you don't want to? Makes sense. Thanks for your valuable input, as usual.

The coach comes to the school..no high school head coach or principal is going to turn down a coach from coming to the school unless there was some serious beef...We call the student down to the office and they talk to the student athlete it can last 5 minutes it can last an hour or 2 most of the time the college coaches are talking to and administrator and/or coach thats how it goes at every high school.

Advertisement
Back