Rrl1CNi.gif

tumblr_nmvfeqohRR1rdwjilo1_500.gif.gif

3ff8051ecc978eb8650fc32b1f30bc31.gif

y4xp2w.gif

1443323417_tumblr_mz5domOwFt1tnv3puo1_500.gif

opop_001.gif

d8xynuo-d021854d-2eaf-4f3d-ac03-e74af8b3daa1.gif

Advertisement
That blonde with the black and leopard print bra…good lord I’m mesmerized I feel like I’m in a trance.

Oh yeah…Ladson….cool.

Advertisement
Athletically Burrow has an edge, but where he really separates himself is pocket awareness and movement; climbing, sliding, and buying extra seconds...

TVD tends to bail from the pocket rather than climb or slide. Could be because our OL is really bad, but I haven't seen the same level of pocket mobility in TVD.

That said, comparing anyone to Burrow in that regard isn't really going to be fair..
It's absurd to hear Tyler van dyke with a half a years experience being compared to the current Joe burrow... Tyler van dyke at this time compares favorably to Joe burrow at the same point in time. He was a kid who threw a good deep ball and was a gamer but needed snaps to develop his ****nal. That's van dyke to a t... As of now there can't really be too much of an assessment on him. No different from how burrow was at Ohio state before he transferred or even in his first year at lsu.

It's absurd to hear Tyler van dyke with a half a years experience being compared to the current Joe burrow... Tyler van dyke at this time compares favorably to Joe burrow at the same point in time. He was a kid who threw a good deep ball and was a gamer but needed snaps to develop his ****nal. That's van dyke to a t... As of now there can't really be too much of an assessment on him. No different from how burrow was at Ohio state before he transferred or even in his first year at lsu.

I agree wholeheartedly, although I think TVD has a better résumé right now than Burrow did when he left Ohio State.

Advertisement
First thing they need to do next week when team gets back is to have him provide full scouting report to the Coaches on Clemson before his memory slips even a bit.
What's he gonna tell them? Dabo lost half of his staff.
Guysm, dis quarterback can play ukulele!

Great addition. There is no negative here so not sure why ppl are complaining.

Local kid, top talent at a thin position. Low risk high reward if he is healthy. Feld will work on that.

Just another local stud to tell these new kids in the 2022 and 2023 class that there is no reason to leave home. Him and Stevenson can explain to these recruits you might as well stay home and work together to win a ship in your home town.

Advertisement
Back