Update Frank Ladson

Advertisement
Phenomenal from the story telling point of view. Excited for the next game. 2 is still my favorite though but 3 is full of twists and turns and when I thought the story was over it’s not lol
That was always the case with those games. The story just kept going and I agree on 2. One of the best thought out storylines ever

How different athletically is Burrow and TVD?
Athletically Burrow has an edge, but where he really separates himself is pocket awareness and movement; climbing, sliding, and buying extra seconds...

TVD tends to bail from the pocket rather than climb or slide. Could be because our OL is really bad, but I haven't seen the same level of pocket mobility in TVD.

That said, comparing anyone to Burrow in that regard isn't really going to be fair..

Last edited:
Athletically Burrow has an edge, but where he really separates himself is pocket awareness and movement; climbing, sliding, and buying extra seconds...

TVD tends to bail from the pocket rather than climb or slide. Could be because our OL is really bad, but I haven't seen the same level of pocket mobility in TVD. That said, comparing anyone to Burrow in that regard isn't really going to be fair..
It was a rhetorical question. Burrow is the better athlete. I was responding to a poster who wondered whether in today's offenses, you need a mobile QB. Burrow is fairly mobile but he's largely a pocket passer. Both have shown an ability to get out of the pocket and pick up yardage although admittedly Burrow is likely better in that regard. But TVD ain't Kaaya either.

Advertisement

TVD tends to bail from the pocket rather than climb or slide. Could be because our OL is really bad, but I haven't seen the same level of pocket mobility in TVD.

That said, comparing anyone to Burrow in that regard isn't really going to be fair..
TVD is a RS FR who’s started only started 9 games. Just sayin’.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
chris brown dancing GIF

Advertisement
Back