Update Frank Ladson

I got into an argument with my Pitt friend on whether TVD is better than Caleb Williams. He said I was high out of my mind for suggesting that
Sure, if you are just watching highlights. Williams is a far more dynamic athlete and makes spectacular plays. But if the big plays are not there, he looked pedestrian and ineffective at times too. At this point, TVD is a much better and much more consistent quarterback and that’s not me being a homer.

Advertisement
Sure, if you are just watching highlights. Williams is a far more dynamic athlete and makes spectacular plays. But if the big plays are not there, he looked pedestrian and ineffective at times too. At this point, TVD is a much better and much more consistent quarterback and that’s not me being a homer.
After our start to season we were banished to espn ocho in most fans minds, nobody but us was paying attention to UM games and probably never heard of TVD AT ALL.. You look at other team's boards they still talk about deriq king, lol.. TVD profile will most likely grow in offseason but is not a name people know on national scale..

But anyway I think Williams is a true freshman and TVD was a redshirt, I am sure if roles were reversed we would have Williams back too, because if you compare TVD freshman year to his it is completely different. Both are super talents tho, it is just cutting hairs and as miami fans who probably saw all of TVD snaps most would pick him.

Why did you pick Ole Miss?

In wAnT tO plAy iN ThE SeC der

Kid didn't say anything about the actual school, all these kids have accepted the hype. Thanks ESPN.

Last edited:
These kids ain’t too smart smh. What happens if Williams tears his ACL the first game . Now you looking stupid
If he doesn’t follow and his new QB sucks he looks stupid. Kids have no way to know how things will go so they take they’re best guess. Just like the rest of us.

Advertisement
Why did you pick Ole Miss?

In wAnT tO plAy iN ThE SeC der

Kid didn't say anything about the actual school, all these kids have accepted the hype. Thanks ESPN.
I mean he did say he planned to get his doctorate in psychology so I’m sure it’s a little deeper than what he said on the surface.

Advertisement
I mean he did say he planned to get his doctorate in psychology so I’m sure it’s a little deeper than what he said on the surface.
No one cares about that though. All people will hear is the SEC is Da Gawd and it does matter the school you go to because, you know, SEC, SEC, SEC.

I love TVD9 and think he can be a low first round pick even into second round pick but I’m sorry I think Caleb Williams is a much better player. Saying that is not a knock on TVD.
different players. One is a prototypical pocket-passer with arm-talent, and the other is an elite dual-threat athlete.

Why compare when wins are what matter? TVD can't evade pressure the way Williams can, but if the offense is catered to his strengths he can get the ball out with quick throws and put points on the board.

Both should be at the Heisman table next season because they have that level of talent.

there's a reason why he also got benched(Williams)for a spell. He lead his team into a deficit vs Kansas going into the 4th. Baylor, made him struggle

different players. One is a prototypical pocket-passer with arm-talent, and the other is an elite dual-threat athlete.

Why compare when wins are what matter? TVD can't evade pressure the way Williams can, but if the offense is catered to his strengths he can get the ball out with quick throws and put points on the board.

Both should be at the Heisman table next season because they have that level of talent.
TVD can’t be pressured. Cool as polar bear’s toe nail.

Advertisement
Hey no doubt brother we can run something together from time to time I’ll share my psn later. I’m going to get my friend @LeedsCane to get us another gamers thread going
You’re telling me I have to actually turn that decorative piece (ps5 just be sitting there) on and buy a mic? Lol

Question is, in these spread offense times, can you compete for a NC with QB who isn't BOTH a great passer and can move around and run very effectively when called upon to do so? Williams would seem to have that Bryce Young potential. TVD probably doesn't.

Advertisement
Hey no doubt brother we can run something together from time to time I’ll share my psn later. I’m going to get my friend @LeedsCane to get us another gamers thread going
When the new NCAA football game comes out and scrantoncane comes out of retirement, I’ll bless you with an ***-whippin’ from one of the best to even don the sticks

Advertisement
Back