Up for Some Rank Speculation?

CaneBear0207

Junior
I read this in a Herald article today:
"Diaz told Rose and Zagacki that “there was a guy in this year’s [recruiting] cycle that I don’t know he wanted all the smoke that comes with being a Miami Hurricane. It’s not for everybody. You’ll be held to a very high standard.”..."
I know who I think he's referring to, but does anyone else have thoughts or even information?

Advertisement
I read this in a Herald article today:
"Diaz told Rose and Zagacki that “there was a guy in this year’s [recruiting] cycle that I don’t know he wanted all the smoke that comes with being a Miami Hurricane. It’s not for everybody. You’ll be held to a very high standard.”..."
I know who I think he's referring to, but does anyone else have thoughts or even information?
blake James

Truthfully, it could be any of about two dozen guys who are very highly rated. It was certainly not about 3 star local guys……..

Advertisement
If that's suppose to say "idk if he wanted all the smoke" then yeah Lee sounds like the obvious choice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man some y’all will complain with anything Diaz does or says.

Some complain he’s beta for getting punked by these kids.

And now some of y’all saying I don’t agree with putting this out there. He didn’t say who and he used it as a way to promote the program.

What’s the problem?

Advertisement
TE from Nebraska first to come to mind

Kaden helms
Exactly who I thought. The only 1 to send shots at the program and for them actually being successful like he was scared
He was considering us but that kid was an OU lean since like January lol. I think Mack Brown got in his ear on his UNC visit, that's why he made that statement

Advertisement
Back