Unsung Hero Award vs UF

Its amazing how much this defense grew up yesterday. This game could give them the confidence they need to turn the corner. Huge improvements between game 1 and 2 for them. We need to see the same improvement by the offense now.

Advertisement
AJ Highsmith - he doesn't come up with the loose ball in the on sides kick and we could have been toast. Huge play.

Whomever the head of ”UTough” is gets my vote.

The defense never looked gassed, yet they were on the field the entire f'n game it felt like. They bowed their back when pushed to the depths of the field, and were conditioned enough to not only handle it physically, but mentally, there weren't any major ”MEs” that I noticed.

Extremely impressed by the conditioning of this team right now.

Go see FAU game, first couple of KO's went past the end zone, Golden spoke to him in the sidelines, every KO after that was btw the 3 and 1 yd!! Kid is money!!!

O'donnell punted one of those punts, specifically, PERFECTLY. Literally right to the one yard line but Artie couldn't come up to it which was disappointing. But the crazy part is that O'donnell had several perfectly placed punts. The kid is an absolute stud.

Curtis Porter is my call. His name barely got called. Lots of names got called because of him.

Stay healthy, big dude. Get money.

Though we primarily think of him as gap swallowing lead ballast, he looked surprisingly agile getting that fumble. Opportunistic, impressive. Kudos Curtis!

Advertisement
AJ Highsmith - he doesn't come up with the loose ball in the on sides kick and we could have been toast. Huge play.

Plus his nice tackle on the extra point fake. Plus he had a nice tackle on a long run (that was called back for holding but still was a nice play.)

Advertisement
Back