Unreal and SIAP

Advertisement
Pete already confirmed that Todd Hartley dropped off a Toys R Us bag at the kid's house.

Let me be the first to say.... his competition is terrible, so he must not be very good.

Advertisement
He runs too high. Middle schoolers at the next level are gona destroy him...😳

It looks like he's peaked physically. No more room to grow... Better learn how to kick the ball if he wants to play into high school.
He runs too high. Middle schoolers at the next level are gona destroy him...

What are we waiting on to offer?!?!? This kid is a must get!!! We need to lock him up so he can help recruit the 2025 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing against this young kids accomplishments, but I had a super performing kid play for me but by the time he got to HS the athletic maturation had ended and he was good but not exceptional. Before anointing a little kid a future star, let the kid get well into his teenage years then judge.

Nothing against this young kids accomplishments, but I had a super performing kid play for me but by the time he got to HS the athletic maturation had ended and he was good but not exceptional. Before anointing a little kid a future star, let the kid get well into his teenage years then judge.

Okay but who in this thread said he will be a Heisman Trophy winner in college or the number one NFL draft pick? Nobody.
Everybody was marveling at his amazing abilities in his own age group, deservedly so. It's a snap shot in time. Ten years from now? Nobody knows what will happen to him.

Last edited:
The way he flies by people his age, he might be wiser focusing on track. Too young to say either way, but the kid can scoot.

Advertisement
Back