Unofficial sponsor for the Canes

Fzac75

Sophomore
Premium
Let me preface this by saying this is a shameless plug, but it ties in nicely still with our Canes and the fact that I know some of the coaches smoke em as well.

I'm the national sales manager for Espinosa Cigars, we came out with a brand new one, which has gotten excellent reviews by everybody and good ratings as well, it's called The Laranja. Laranja is Portuguese for Orange, this cigar has a Brazilian Habano wrapper, that nobody in the market is using, we called it Laranja, cus of the wrapper's orange hue to it. So I am officially dubbing our cigar "The Cigar for The U" ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409514104.769119.jpg

If you smoke cigars, you will enjoy it, medium slightly leaning to full body with a lot of flavor, if you retro hale you'll notice some pepper to it, some spice, but it won't knock you out. And if you don't smoke cigars, then start **** it and put some more money in my pocket! Lol but seriously start

Anyways, yes shameless plug, but it does tie in nicely with our Canes. Season is here hope we get what we want and expect, on the positive side, and when we win light up a Laranja in victory.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let me preface this by saying this is a shameless plug, but it ties in nicely still with our Canes and the fact that I know some of the coaches smoke em as well.

I'm the national sales manager for Espinosa Cigars, we came out with a brand new one, which has gotten excellent reviews by everybody and good ratings as well, it's called The Laranja. Laranja is Portuguese for Orange, this cigar has a Brazilian Habano wrapper, that nobody in the market is using, we called it Laranja, cus of the wrapper's orange hue to it. So I am officially dubbing our cigar "The Cigar for The U"View attachment 25081

If you smoke cigars, you will enjoy it, medium slightly leaning to full body with a lot of flavor, if you retro hale you'll notice some pepper to it, some spice, but it won't knock you out. And if you don't smoke cigars, then start **** it and put some more money in my pocket! Lol but seriously start

Anyways, yes shameless plug, but it does tie in nicely with our Canes. Season is here hope we get what we want and expect, on the positive side, and when we win light up a Laranja in victory.

I anxiously await your arrival at our tailgate to pass out some free samples. It could be the new "victory cigar".

To save time and not quote all the threads:
3 sizes:
Corona $9.90
Robusto $10.25
Double Corona $10.75
Avg retail price in Miami

Canes discount when I'm at the game tailgating like I have been for far too long to remember. Lifelong season ticket holder

Will definitely pass em out to my fellow brethren, slurpers & mopers alike.

With this job unfortunately traveling a lot, but when I'm back home I'll be there no matter what and I'll post here where I'm at, all you guys welcome to swing by enjoy food if there is any left and free sticks, naturally as long as they last as well. And not could, but will be lol (I hope)

Sadly don't count on fswho game though, biggest cigar event in Miami, called Smoke This is the same fricking day and I have to be there, but if any of you guys aren't going to the game, and smoke cigars, I recommend going to it, my buddy owns the cigar shop there and the game will be displayed

Advertisement
Should call it "the Laranaga", which means, "orange, and who knows how to really coach". Then, create a youtube vid that goes viral with the cigar doing the Ali shuffle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back