Unis vs fsu

Advertisement
I hear we're breaking out the new Miami Vice Nights Retro hot pink unis, with a hurricane (the drink, in coordination with a new concession promotion at the stadium) on the helmet. Pregame instead of Back in Black and Rock you like a Hurricane they're gonna play some sweet synthwave and 80s goth. Looking forward to it personally!

This should give a clue to what we are wearing.
FB_IMG_1600803100557.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Retro the 2000-2003 unis..I’m sure adidas can sneak it past Nike

Does anyone really need to "sneak it past Nike"?

If any apparel company "owned" designs, how could ANY team EVER do a throwback uniform once they have changed apparel companies?

Having said that, I wouldn't put it past Nike to have registered that ****e with the US Patent and Trademark Office. After all, Nike was the ******* company that refused to pay John Routh fairly for the Sebastian drawing, and they developed "The Clam" secondary logo instead, so that they could keep all of the money.

Advertisement
Orange top, white pants above the knee. Black cleats. Amiright?!?

I prefer white top, orange pant, black socks, black Adidas, but I’m ok with yours as well.

I’m more or less a traditionalist... I’m not even that crazy about the brostrap uniforms from the early 2000s... But then again it’s not anything that I feel THAT strongly about, I just prefer the basics... we are not Oregon

Advertisement
Back