Unis for Tomorrow night

Advertisement
Advertisement
COoWrgPWUAANQ2p.jpg

So do our white jerseys not have feathers on the sleeves?

They aren't wings, they are feeder bands.
I know what they are supposed to be. They look like feathers because of the graphic treatment:

View attachment 31721

Agreed. Now that you put up that graphic I am reminded that, aside from the awful font they used for the players names, the U on the back gets all distorted because of the shoulder pads.

Advertisement
I can't wait to see the stripper pants and faux Seminole feathers on our shoulders!

******* pathetic.

Sebastian is an ibis... So theoretically there's a connection there. Plus Tulsa mascot is a hurricane flag in a landlocked state...it could be worse

Last edited:
Advertisement
[VINE][/VINE]
So do our white jerseys not have feathers on the sleeves?

They aren't wings, they are feeder bands.
I know what they are supposed to be. They look like feathers because of the graphic treatment:

View attachment 31721

View attachment 31724

Anyone see the error on the sleeves?

Adidas, cmon! That's ****ing ridiculous!

lol....

I still think they look way better than the crap we wore last year.

This helmets were terrible and the sleeves were awful as well.

Advertisement
White/Orange. Vintage Miami. The players shouldn't be allowed to choose the uniforms.

What? Lol gtfoh with that sh*t. Seriously man?

Broke,

Golden is the only coach in Miami history to allow the players pick the abomination combos. So, yes I'm serious. These FAMU combos hurt the Miami brand. I don't expect someone such as yourself to understand anything about branding.

Golden chose the uni combos last season. NOT the players.

White/Orange. Vintage Miami. The players shouldn't be allowed to choose the uniforms.

Broke,

Golden is the only coach in Miami history to allow the players pick the abomination combos. So, yes I'm serious. These FAMU combos hurt the Miami brand. I don't expect someone such as yourself to understand anything about branding.

Do you know if the players have or have ever had any say in what combos they wear?

I still think they look way better than the crap we wore last year.

This helmets were terrible and the sleeves were awful as well.
I agree. There are some obvious minor things I would fix if I had a say (e.g., the font and the feather sleeves) but all things considered these are much better than the clown costumes Nike was designing. I'm just thankful there are no clams, green or orange helmets, rainbow colored numbers, or chess king logos on the shoulder pads.

Broke,

I'm almost positive that it is has been confirmed by the Equipment room and Harry that the captains choose the uniforms. This began last year. Just saying.

Advertisement
Back