Unis for Tomorrow night

B

BTerrinoni

FAU is going all red apparently, anyone know what unis were wearing? -Last week got me excited when I saw something DIFFERENT...FINALLY!

Advertisement
Advertisement
White/Orange. Vintage Miami. The players shouldn't be allowed to choose the uniforms.

Advertisement
White/Orange. Vintage Miami. The players shouldn't be allowed to choose the uniforms.

What? Lol gtfoh with that sh*t. Seriously man?

"Coach Saban, we're wearing black-on-black, with maroon helmets and lettering. Our names will be written in olde-english, and throw some peacock feathers on the shoulders for good measure. If you ever want another recruit, you'll listen to us."

FAU is going all red apparently, anyone know what unis were wearing? -Last week got me excited when I saw something DIFFERENT...FINALLY!

I'm just picturing this guy saying All RED. . . that's right baby
41315-27650.gif

Last edited:

Broke,

Golden is the only coach in Miami history to allow the players pick the abomination combos. So, yes I'm serious. These FAMU combos hurt the Miami brand. I don't expect someone such as yourself to understand anything about branding.

Advertisement

Broke,

Golden is the only coach in Miami history to allow the players pick the abomination combos. So, yes I'm serious. These FAMU combos hurt the Miami brand. I don't expect someone such as yourself to understand anything about branding.
lol @ Broke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back