Uniforms

I was born n Dade County say something. On 193 st baby. Where you from Oklahoma
Well you're in good company. So was I.

What do you think about the pants they wore in both scrimmages? They're the ones from the UVA game but they're cleaner than the regular ones.

Advertisement
I think we need to have the same uniform design the Miami heat had used called vice. Its a South Beach theme and everyone from the high schools to PRO basketball has them even 7v7 Miami immortals have it.
Idk what these boomers talm bout..bout as a 1 game uni I **** with em

Aesthetically, there’s a lot wrong with our jerseys, if I’m being honest. Adidas does not use quality material for jerseys. They do use solid materials for their shoes, now, as of 2014. A lot of futbol clubs who moved on from Adidas and went to Nike, Jordan, or Puma have said as much.

Nike is the worst for footy gear. Puma and Adidias, followed by Umbro are way better.

Advertisement
Adidas needs to figure out the U on the collar which ends up looking like a W most of the time. They also need to make the jersey numbers thinner and a darker shade of green.

They took it upon themselves to change our color scheme. Did it right under everyone's nose too.

2705876.jpg.jpg

LZMIDSAB6JEW7KX4IZOW5ZQHS4.jpg

They did the same thing with baseball.

The hats are supposed to be a darker green.

s-l300.jpg

Screenshot-20200127-160943_1024x.png

Finally, the shoulder pad issue. At least one Miami player has their shoulder pads pop out on each play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Adidas needs to figure out the U on the collar which ends up looking like a W most of the time. They also need to make the jersey numbers thinner and a darker shade of green.

They took it upon themselves to change our color scheme. Did it right under everyone's nose too.

2705876.jpg.jpg

LZMIDSAB6JEW7KX4IZOW5ZQHS4.jpg

They did the same thing with baseball.

The hats are supposed to be a darker green.

s-l300.jpg

Screenshot-20200127-160943_1024x.png

Finally, the shoulder pad issue. At least one Miami player has their shoulder pads pop out on each play.
The lighter green is actually a huge improvement.

Advertisement
Well you're in good company. So was I.

What do you think about the pants they wore in both scrimmages? They're the ones from the UVA game but they're cleaner than the regular ones.
I think our uniforms need work period. You got the ducks with 150 200 different combinations. And kids are picking schools now a days bc of uniforms. And I'm not lying, but it will always be orange and green for me. It wouldn't hurt to have the school put uniforms together to represent Miami south beach carol city little hatti overtown coconut grove, Dade, Broward county

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back