Uniforms - YES ---UNIFORMS !!!

I know. I'm a fan of Adidas. Anyone under Nike besides Oregon, Texas, OSU and Bama won't be a priority.

I found this interesting.
View attachment 89926View attachment 89927

Being a "Guinea pig" only means you're going to get all the new sh*t first. I may be blinded by homerism but The U seems like it is the biggest Adidas football brand by far. Little things like The U on the chest and us still wearing 2017 alternates with the SHOCKWEB pattern should be an easy fix. AI did say that Manny has a much closer relationship with Adidas than Richt did.

We're the bigger brand for sure. Adidas is just right by Washington so they'll get all the tech. Especially with footwear.

Advertisement
kids were still more hyped for those Nike jump offs

They put them all in a room with nothing to look at and recorded their faces. Players were probably told to react. Adidas didn’t shove cameras in the players faces and they probably seen them before the parties started

They put them all in a room with nothing to look at and recorded their faces. Players were probably told to react. Adidas didn’t shove cameras in the players faces and they probably seen them before the parties started
Those were legit reactions bruh lol, this aint conspiracy theory time (lets not spin it to fit someone narrative the video is what it is). Those were fire to the kids period no matter how any one looks at it or has a different taste. **** if they reacted that way to pink jerseys it means they liked it even if we hated it. I even geeked when I saw those shyts with my pants off

After all that though I do agree adidas does more, why cant I agree that they do more but UMs last uniforms minus the helmet from Nike were fire.

Advertisement
Exactly. Adidas goes out of there way for us. Nike just sent the uni's through USPS and let Al Golden unveil them.

that's hilarious and probably so true.

could totally see nike just fedex those ***** to campus.

"alright, here's your tracking number..."

Their contract is not the sole reason they are a priority. If u do your research on the relationship Adidas and Louisville have u will see why they are a priority. There is a reason why Louisville took the biggest blow with the Adidas scandal.

It was Louisville's hiring of RICK PITINO that made Adidas want to pour money into that program. Adidas couldn't care less about Louisville(Louisville is a regional program, AT BEST), they made Rick Pitino their guy(He was BY FAR the highest paid coach with Adidas), and that's why they got busted hardcore, because RICK was dirty. Adidas had gotten in bed with Rick, and helped him because they wanted to see their investment pay off. I'm willing to bet that the next time U of L comes to the table, they will have significantly less to deal with, and you'll see them right back at square one. That is, if the revenue bubble hasn't burst yet, which is extremely likely.

Maybe, not just maybe, if you had any understanding of how these contracts are constructed, you wouldn't be flailing away. No well run organization is going to put as their flagship a brand that most people give little crap about nationally. There's a reason why schools like Miami, despite being mediocre for the better part of the last 20 years still draws eyeballs, while most people completely forgot about Louisville once Pitino left.

that's hilarious and probably so true.

could totally see nike just fedex those ***** to campus.

"alright, here's your tracking number..."

Nike treated Miami like trash, and our pathetically inept, business illiterate fanbase continues to blow a company that had our equipment staff on the phone almost daily BEGGING for basic gear. Let's just say that Adidas actually takes care of our student-athletes and the department. It was ridiculous how Nike operated, and anyone who was associated with the athletic department was sick and tired of the crap theyput Miami through. By the way, that last Nike uniform template that you mouth breathers are jerking yourself off to was a calculated move by Nike to force us to sign for less than market value. They knew full well that if Miami moved on to another supplier, our merchants would be left holding the bag with all that new stuff, which could possibly lead to destroyed relationships. Think about Miami centric places like AllCanes, remember those huge Nike sales? Harry took a bath on that stuff, because he was stuck with Nike gear and needed to clear floor space for the incoming Adidas stuff. Remember the following: Nike gave us a uniform template that we shared with FSU. Our uniforms, and FSU's were **** near identical, the only differences were the coloring, numbers and some design elements. It was garbage.

Nike treated Miami like trash, and our pathetically inept, business illiterate fanbase continues to blow a company that had our equipment staff on the phone almost daily BEGGING for basic gear. Let's just say that Adidas actually takes care of our student-athletes and the department. It was ridiculous how Nike operated, and anyone who was associated with the athletic department was sick and tired of the crap theyput Miami through. By the way, that last Nike uniform template that you mouth breathers are jerking yourself off to was a calculated move by Nike to force us to sign for less than market value. They knew full well that if Miami moved on to another supplier, our merchants would be left holding the bag with all that new stuff, which could possibly lead to destroyed relationships. Think about Miami centric places like AllCanes, remember those huge Nike sales? Harry took a bath on that stuff, because he was stuck with Nike gear and needed to clear floor space for the incoming Adidas stuff. Remember the following: Nike gave us a uniform template that we shared with FSU. Our uniforms, and FSU's were **** near identical, the only differences were the coloring, numbers and some design elements. It was garbage.

and FSU had to change back to normal helmets after like a week

Advertisement
Can’t help but notice that the ball just seemed to slip right through his arms for some reason. 🤷‍♂️ BUT, he looked really really cool, right?

8C1871E6-84FD-4B69-B39D-60D54251DD00.jpeg

Advertisement
Back