Uniforms at Louisville

umwader

Recruit
In case the first 48 page (and counting) uniform thread wasn't enough, thought it would be interesting to see what everyone thinks or hopes we roll out with in front of the entire nation Labor Day at 8pm. Nothing to really base this on but will guess straight up storm trooper with the new white helmet that has clam in background. Would prefer the traditional helmet but think all white unis have always been legit under the lights.

Advertisement
I'm thinking we go traditional helmet, white top, green pants.

That look is so ******* clean.

I'm putting my $ on stormtroopers

But yea, white on green is awesome.

And hey, as long as they bust out black socks/black cleats I'm good

Advertisement
Stormtroopers w/new helmet, black cleats/socks. I'd lay pretty good money that will be the combo.

White/green is my pick.

We could go off the wall with Orange helmet/white top/smoke grey pants.

We just got our teeth kicked in wearing storm troopers against them.

Advertisement
29.png

I was thinking what we would be wearing at the ACC champ game....

We got destroyed last year in those smoke jerseys. I would save them for an easier opponent.

I would go green tops and white bottoms.

Advertisement
if its a night game i would role with the smoke jerseys

Can't wear smoke. Home team wears the dark colors. UL will be in red. We will be in white tops.

That's not entirely true. Both teams can wear colored jerseys as long as the schools have agreed in writing before hand, and the NCAA has given the ok that the colors are contrasting enough.

Advertisement
some of these combos are just gonna look dumb. smoke pants with white jersey just looks awful. and I hate how the traditional helmet looks so stupid with these new jerseys. really wish they could have also added an 80's jersey as an alternate so we could rock the traditional helmet with it.

Advertisement
Back