Uniform/Jersey Question

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Anyone that's actually been to a game this year, have you seen fans rocking the new jerseys? All I see on TV is fans rocking the Nike joints

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nike jerseys from last year were nice for the fan versions but they feel like you're wearing a sweater. Addidas fan jerseys aren't as nice but they are thinner

Nike Jerseys have been on sale for like 50% off so I bought one lol

Yeah, I got a white Kaaya one from the bookstore back in the summer lol.

As for OP's question, there's this guy:

miami-fan-prepared-came-with-a-michael-jordan-crying-mask-1445713147.jpg

Advertisement
I saw a couple of them today, but you're right, there aren't that many of them. Whatever you might think of the actual jerseys on the field, I don't think our replica ones that get sold to fans are very nice or good looking. Nike did a much, much better job with the quality and look of the replicas than Adidas has.

I saw a couple of them today, but you're right, there aren't that many of them. Whatever you might think of the actual jerseys on the field, I don't think our replica ones that get sold to fans are very nice or good looking. Nike did a much, much better job with the quality and look of the replicas than Adidas has.

That's what I heard. Haven't seen one in person, for the fans, but my boy bought one and said it was trash. I mentioned this b4, but there's two sides to the deal we signed....the upfront endorsement $ and the merchandising sales. I posted this b4 when we first made the transition from Nike to Adidas, but one of the complaints from Michigan was that their merchandising revenue plummeted. I was a little concerned the same happen with us, as well. Just looking at the above photo of the replica...doesn't look good at all.

Advertisement
Adidas uniforms are so cheap looking. It really is mind boggling. I agree, sales must be down for jerseys this year. Adidas really needs to improve their quality in jerseys.

It's gonna take a while for the Adidas to take over the Nike jersey for the simple fact that we where Nike forever. Fans don't buy jersey like that annually.

Advertisement
I'm not buying anything Miami until they leave Adidas.

After seeing the pic that's posted here, brotha, I'm in the same boat. Really not feeling the fan's replicas. We'll see next year...if we're truly supposed to be their Oregon, we should start seeing the quality increase both on and off the field. Just don't want a whole bunch of wacky colors that don't represent the U.

Listening to the game by game presentation on Fox, even one of the commentators said "These Veteran appreciation jerseys are really slick...the only thing I wish Adidas didn't do was print Miami on the pants....they kind of look like 1980's team sweat pants with reflectors." Smh...

Recently bought some adidas stuff off fanatics - returned it all. Went back and bought some of remaining Nike stuff.

I never understood why (even with Nike) there was a lag or even a difficulty in offering the legit gameday jerseys for sale to the public. Charge whatever you want like the NFL does but at least give fans another option aside from pajama looking fan replica junk.

Other than the all white from last week, I hate the new jerseys. Had a lot of trouble reading the jersey numbers yesterday.

Advertisement
Back