Uniform change for next year

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought maybe I'd go watch a Towson game last year, but I'll be damned if that kid could keep his ish together long enough to even make it into a game.

I'm for playing the game in the dark. Uniforms would not be important. RB's could wear luminescent shoes. Oh yeah, the ball should have a clear outside and LED lights inside. TD's would result in end zone laser lights and polka music.

Its the same 5 people complaining about the uniforms every **** time. Meanwhile 95% of every Cane fan knows for a fact they are better than anything Nike has given us in a decade.

Advertisement
Sweet! Where do I order one? Probably a 'limited' release just like the Nike smoke that took me 4 months to get. But definitely a huge improvement!

i've seen this story before....i thought the prototypes were nice, the photos were nice, and then game day came around, and boom...disaster.

Advertisement
Are you people f**king serious? How in the **** can you think uniforms are so important? Every **** time somebody mentions uniforms everybody starts in on how they're the worst ever. Every time. Each and every uniform the team has worn is the new worst uniform ever. The pants are too long or possibly short. Shoes the wrong color. Don't ever change the helmet. No pants/jerseys same color. The only thing that would satisfy you people is if we wore the 80's uniforms like a bunch of old-*** clowns. How about the giant shoulder pads and half shirts? Would that be ok or do we have to wear some s**t from the 60s?
How about worrying about football? If we win whatever the **** we're wearing will pretty **** good.

And every time someone makes these threads there is a poster who *****es about these threads, yet still takes the time to participate in it.

Maybe I was in the minority but outside the horrible feather pattern I thought the jerseys were pretty solid.

Advertisement
It's a catalog aimed at high school and youth football teams to customize and purchase uniforms. I wouldn't put much stock into any of the designs in there. Just using their licensed teams to try to sell some gear.

Advertisement
Back