Unfortunately the Weather won’t allow the plane to fly the banner guys. Smh

Advertisement
I can do whatever I want to do with my money.
Don’t listen to that fool Mirabal. Anyone who wants proof the banner is paid for and will fly next Saturday is welcome to call Aerial Banners, Inc. In Pembroke Pines FL.

Advertisement
The plane will fly next Saturday for the Gtech game. I’m sorry guys but this is out of my hands and was the call from the airport in Pembroke Pines and the traffic control over the stadium. And before the usual suspects on here say this was a scam, here’s the contract & receipt! I apologize again everyone but due to the weather there was nothing I could do as you can see on the contract in the bottom paragraph that certain weather precautions must be met. Sucks but maybe it will be better next game since it’s on a Saturday and they’ll be more people in the parking lot tailgating to see it and plaster it on social media.
View attachment 99168
View attachment 99169

You're good.

And . . . thanks!

So you either rage purchased the Banner on the 9th after the loss to NC, and had the Fam reimburse you, or there was a writO on receipt date...

Don’t really care what you all spend your money on, but thought this was funny.

D2973C6B-E1D2-4D11-A9B1-6BCECA911869.jpeg

Advertisement
The plane will fly next Saturday for the Gtech game. I’m sorry guys but this is out of my hands and was the call from the airport in Pembroke Pines and the traffic control over the stadium. And before the usual suspects on here say this was a scam, here’s the contract & receipt! I apologize again everyone but due to the weather there was nothing I could do as you can see on the contract in the bottom paragraph that certain weather precautions must be met. Sucks but maybe it will be better next game since it’s on a Saturday and they’ll be more people in the parking lot tailgating to see it and plaster it on social media.
View attachment 99168
View attachment 99169
Keep buying them ****** head...

Advertisement
You banner flying idiots should be banned from CIS and the stadium.

Nah. This is still a terribly coached team with an admin that has no idea how to run a program. This game doesn’t change that. We’ve won 5 games vs power 5 in our last like 20. We lost to a terrible VT team last week with an extra week to prepare. We have another lost season and below championship level class because of it. You can’t see the whole picture. I get it and why you would make this comment. But I promise you this staff will not win big here

View attachment 99168
View attachment 99169

Catholics always ******* **** up

Advertisement
Are you fcking kidding me? This is some of the funniest sht I've ever seen on here. Sure, SharkFcker® is funnier, but this is great.

Advertisement
Back