Unfortunately the Weather won’t allow the plane to fly the banner guys. Smh

NicKane

5 Star Blue chip
The plane will fly next Saturday for the Gtech game. I’m sorry guys but this is out of my hands and was the call from the airport in Pembroke Pines and the traffic control over the stadium. And before the usual suspects on here say this was a scam, here’s the contract/receipt! I apologize again everyone but due to the weather there was nothing I could do as you can see on the contract in the bottom paragraph that certain weather precautions must be met. Sucks but maybe it will be better next game since it’s on a Saturday and they’ll be more people in the parking lot tailgating to see it and plaster it on social media.
1570834464181.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The plane will fly next Saturday for the Gtech game. I’m sorry guys but this is out of my hands and was the call from the airport in Pembroke Pines and the traffic control over the stadium. And before the usual suspects on here say this was a scam, here’s the contract! I apologize again everyone but due to the weather there was nothing I could do as you can see on the contract in the bottom paragraph that certain weather precautions must be met. Sucks but maybe it will be better next game since it’s on a Saturday and they’ll be more people in the parking lot tailgating to see it and plaster it on social media.
View attachment 99168
Thats okay we lose today and we will fly two planes instead of one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back