UNFORGIVABLE. DIS. RE. SPECT.

Advertisement
May I use that?

The wife is pressing me for why I bought a new, loaded out F-250 pickup with a "complimentary", two-year VIP Membership Card at Tootsies.

And right now, I got nothing!

If the Tootsies membership was complimentary, you only bought a new truck.

GIF by Identity

Advertisement
The mongoloid default when having to choose a top 4 or top 5 of ANYTHING from ANY era is to just instinctively include 2 SEC programs. It's like effing muscle memory twitch reaction for these cretins at this point. It's as boring as it is lame.

Advertisement
I could see "since 1970", or "the last 50 years of CFB" but 1978 seems like an odd cut-off date to me.
I'm not pulling for anyone other than the Canes here but why else would they put Ced Benson up there and not Earl Campbell?
Truth. If 1978 is the cut off, then other program has 3 10,000 NFL backs (Anderson, James, Gore)?

Truth. If 1978 is the cut off, then other program has 3 10,000 NFL backs (Anderson, James, Gore)?

Might as well throw CP in there - he was 77 yards short of 10k. McGahee was 1600 yards short. If WMac hadn't gotten injured 2-3 years he played, he definitely would have gotten to 10k. That would have been 5 guys hitting 10k in a 5 year college span. Nuts.

Advertisement
**** George Realus as in da Real Us put all those boys to shame! We ain’t even get to Gore, James and what you talkin bout Willis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back