Underrated semi-dynasties

Dwill4Heisman

#BringBackErickson
I'll go first- the 2000s Steelers.

Most people think these are just two teams a Rapelist Hamburglar got lucky against the refs

A) those people can suck my builder blocks

B) think about how well put together these teams were even before Ruthlessurger...

a) the Linebackers that played for the Steelers from 01' to 11' (The 2nd Yinzer Dynasty) could fill up the entire Eagles Ring of Fame... James Harrison, Joey Porter, Jason Gildon, James Farrier, Kendrell Bell, ...

b) DLineman underrated by the 3-4. Casey Hampton wasn't underrated as he got lots of hype and about 14000 email letters from Al Glutens every hour, but the whole Dline was mad solid as ****- Kieselbeard was a back up for years- just think about that

b) turned premium WRs loose all the time but stayed solid at the position year in year out

Ai) Had 3 teams that were a Brady and Rogers ball hair from being Super Bowl hoister contenders

Aii) Alan Faneca

You could go back as far as the first Cowher years as far as constant turnover of elite talent and on field results, lots of close ones, lots of value in a non-IfYouAintFirstYouLast system

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll go first- the 2000s Steelers.

Most people think these are just two teams a Rapelist Hamburglar got lucky against the refs

A) those people can suck my builder blocks

B) think about how well put together these teams were even before Ruthlessurger...

a) the Linebackers that played for the Steelers from 01' to 11' (The 2nd Yinzer Dynasty) could fill up the entire Eagles Ring of Fame... James Harrison, Joey Porter, Jason Gildon, James Farrier, Kendrell Bell, ...

b) DLineman underrated by the 3-4. Casey Hampton wasn't underrated as he got lots of hype and about 14000 email letters from Al Glutens every hour, but the whole Dline was mad solid as ****- Kieselbeard was a back up for years- just think about that

b) turned premium WRs loose all the time but stayed solid at the position year in year out

Ai) Had 3 teams that were a Brady and Rogers ball hair from being Super Bowl hoister contenders

Aii) Alan Faneca

You could go back as far as the first Cowher years as far as constant turnover of elite talent and on field results, lots of close ones, lots of value in a non-IfYouAintFirstYouLast system

It's good to see you practicing your porsting , another 30 days of this and you might not be the worst to ever velcro them up .

Advertisement
Yeah mane, the Bucs should've won atleast two or three super bowls with that squad. Dungy never had a a qb worth a chit, plus he only coached on one side of the ball.

Yeah mane, the Bucs should've won atleast two or three super bowls with that squad. Dungy never had a a qb worth a chit, plus he only coached on one side of the ball.

I was a kid but I felt they were robbed on a td against the Rams in the NFC championship game in 2000...

I was a kid but I felt they were robbed on a td against the Rams in the NFC championship game in 2000...

I dont think it was a td, but a big third and long. They fluked us on the Bert Emanuel catch that would have at least put us in thr red zone. They called the pass incomplete after a review because the ball touched the ground even though he had complete control of the ball. The next year they came up with the Bert Emanuel rule saying it can touch the ground as long as the receiver maintains complete control throughout the catch.

Advertisement
Chicago Blackhawks- current

As for the Stillers, they don't belong in this discussion. Their dynasty commenced in the 70's and will continue past all of our deaths.

Advertisement
Back