Underrated movie

Advertisement
They made another movie similar. With Gerard butler and I think Ice. Cubes son. Could be wrong. But 50 cent was in it. Definite 5 star.
Den of Thieves; it was very well done.

Couple more...
  • Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
  • Children of Men
  • Cloud Atlas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Memento

and

pretty much any Christopher Nolan movie.

Currently, Tenet is underrated.

I really liked it, but it’s not some people’s cup of tea.

Nolan is obsessed with the concept of time and space/time in a metaphysical way.

Also, Christopher Nolan made the best superhero trilogy of all time. Each movie stands on its own. Although they’re not time obsessed like many of his other movies.
I don’t think Nolan has a single bad movie. Memento-Interstellar-Prestige is my top 3.

London. Jason statham with hair and captain America kid and Jessica biel. Another dialogue film. Most of the movie takes place in a bathroom. Very well done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
trainspotting
enemy of the state is also underrated although it scored highly with critics, you never really hear about it.

Den of Thieves; it was very well done.

Couple more...
  • Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
  • Children of Men
  • Cloud Atlas
The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo (series) — watched the American version then went and watched the Swedish version (though I should say read … subtitles). I thought the Swedes did a better job.

The Long Kiss Goodnight — probably my favorite “woman as badass” movie. “…Da-na-na-na-na“

Equilibrium — That should be obvious

if you like The Departed try Infernal Affairs. The Departed is a remake of it.

The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo (series) — watched the American version then went and watched the Swedish version (though I should say read … subtitles). I thought the Swedes did a better job.

The Long Kiss Goodnight — probably my favorite “woman as badass” movie. “…Da-na-na-na-na“

Equilibrium — That should be obvious

if you like The Departed try Infernal Affairs. The Departed is a remake of it.

Atomic Blonde

Advertisement
Back