Underrated movie

Advertisement
Agree and for my money you can’t beat a Kurt Russell movie. Dude is just an all American everyday kind of bad @ss guy. 👍🇺🇸💪
Why in gods name does this movie not have its own channel is beyond me.
I never see it playing, but if m ever channel surfing and this sht pops on I’m calling in sick and sending an Uber to pick up my kids.
The amount ***** that Kim Catral made me spew as a 13 year old is enough to populate the solar system.

Why in gods name does this movie doesn’t have its own channel is beyond me.
I never see it playing, but if m ever channel surfing and this sht pops on I’m calling in sick and sending an Uber to pick up my kids.
The amount ***** that Kim Catral made me spew as a 13 year old is enough to populate the solar system.

This Russel movie I liked.. Stargate was cool but outside of Russel and Spader the acting was pretty **** bad...and that includes dude who looks like a lady.

low key for me
Analyze this for comedy
Open Range for western
Wind River for drama
True Romance for shoot em up

Advertisement
This Russel movie I liked.. Stargate was cool but outside of Russel and Spader the acting was pretty **** bad...and that includes dude who looks like a lady.

low key for me
Analyze this for comedy
Open Range for western
Wind River for drama
True Romance for shoot em up
True romance doesn’t get talked about enough.
That Sicilian scene with Walken and Hopper is a top ten scene in movie history.

However, the reason for posting star gate has nothing to do with movie nostalgia.

Why in gods name does this movie not have its own channel is beyond me.

Omg bro, big trouble in the little China is one of my favorite movies! Extremely underrated priceless John carpenter flick. “Ole Jack Burton always says” lol

However, the reason for posting star gate has nothing to do with movie nostalgia.
my bad.. how about this --

f07de4c922882ff96d9685436bf53fad.gif

Is that a proper portal theme? Or am I completely missing it?

I'm guessing your favorite video game in the Half-Life universe was Portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Can I get that chesterfield now?

Memento

and

pretty much any Christopher Nolan movie.

Currently, Tenet is underrated.

I really liked it, but it’s not some people’s cup of tea.

Nolan is obsessed with the concept of time and space/time in a metaphysical way.

Also, Christopher Nolan made the best superhero trilogy of all time. Each movie stands on its own. Although they’re not time obsessed like many of his other movies.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t consider Heat low-key. (But then I wouldn’t consider Stargate low key either…it was the first movie after Crying Games for one of the characters)

Another low-key Robert DeNiro movie that’s brilliant … Once Upon A Time In America. But, you must have time to kill because it’s almost 4 hours long.

Low-key great date night movies:
The Thomas Crown Affair
Spy Game

I almost filed for divorce on the spot rather than watch The English Patient. I’m talking full-on, 4 year old child near meltdown. I was wrong. One of the best movies I’ve ever watched. Warning: nearly 3 hours long.
Yeah I missed the low key requirement. It's my favorite movie though so I think it's still underrated.

Spy Game is really good, I actually watched it last week (again). It's on HBO Max or Prime or whatever.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back