Under 'Manolo' Diaz, Miami will 'push it to the limit'...

Advertisement
this song needs to be played at the Hard Rock during our games

But seriously, can you believe the job Diaz has done in less than a month in fortifying this roster?

I couldn't agree more. Particularly if it were accompanied by a really cool video montage.

I couldn't agree more. Particularly if it were accompanied by a really cool video montage.

Would be moneyyyyy to a video montage of sacks, tfls, big hits by the secondary and rbs dragging defenders......or just sloots in the crowd scantily dressed.

Advertisement
I have officially crossed over the line to the Manny side.I got my heals up against the line though where I can easily back up but Manny has brought an excitement,not to mention seemingly great players,to this program it hasn’t had in MANY years.

If he can just somehow bring this to the field and get the W’s I will bury that fcking line so it’s forever gone.

Manny doing work and as if now I’ve crossed over to officially being for the hire.

Do your thing Manolo......you got a new believer here!!

Advertisement
I have officially crossed over the line to the Manny side.I got my heals up against the line though where I can easily back up but Manny has brought an excitement,not to mention seemingly great players,to this program it hasn’t had in MANY years.

If he can just somehow bring this to the field and get the W’s I will bury that fcking line so it’s forever gone.

Manny doing work and as if now I’ve crossed over to officially being for the hire.

Do your thing Manolo......you got a new believer here!!

atta boy!!

Advertisement
Manolo be like I bury those ****aroches.
80E63162-6DBD-4AB9-B5D7-2D07EE8DF4C2.jpeg

**** yea im ****** wit many dis niggaa is perfect fit I was juss up at casitas on 167th every old *** nicca in derr look like manny was sippin that dark *** cappuccino **** strong AF had a niggah bouncing off tha wall like I sniff a whole half a thang. old *** cuban men lookin at a niggaa like im crazy I juss throw up the U and they back ridn wit a *****

Advertisement
Manny is trying to add the next two chromosomes to Miami football. Miami has been in the shadow for far too long and Manny is gonna do what it takes to bring the U back into the light.

Advertisement
Back