***Under Armour Camp Updates***

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
We're here at North Broward Prep covering the action and providing updates throughout the day.

They're still signing in but KC McDermott, Alin Eduoard, Trevor Darling, Travis Rudolph, Khairi Clark, Chad Thomas, Quincy Wilson and Corey Holmes are already out here. Terry McCray from Ely arrived in a Miami hoodie.

Advertisement
We're here at North Broward Prep covering the action and providing updates throughout the day.

They're still signing in but KC McDermott, Alin Eduoard, Trevor Darling, Travis Rudolph, Khairi Clark, Chad Thomas, Quincy Wilson and Corey Holmes are already out here. Terry McCray from Ely arrived in a Miami hoodie.

no surprise we currently lead. great work D$ looking forward to more updates! :neonu:

Advertisement
oh my god. tell me what they are wearing.

123.gif

So far the position groups have been doing drill work, lot of teaching. Chad Thomas looking quick as usual. Easy to see why a Lammons has so many offers. Strong frame and borderline freakish wingspan.

Advertisement
We'll be posting short videos of individual drills now. It's not NFL Films but its something. Action should pick up soon.

D$, how do Quincy and Yeargin look? And what are your thoughts on them?
Thanks

The competitive drills haven't started but they both pass the look test. I saw Yeargin last year against University and Bain handled him. Wasn't too impressed. Wilson I like.

Advertisement
Edgar Cerenod of American Heritage beats Diaz of Central, and Diaz comes back to stone him. Two good looking interior line prospects.

The following update is from Warchant so take it with a grain of salt.

Rudolph is the best WR at the camp and is looking at UF and FSU.
Chad Thomas is doing really well in 1 on 1 drills.
Yeargin is the best LB at camp and has been unblockable.
JoJo Robinson says he is very firm in his commitment.
Joseph Yearby is looking hard at Georgia and keeping his options open.

Advertisement
That's a lot of analysis for skill guys who have been running against air. One on ones just started, Yearby just cooked the backer and was overthrown.

Terry McCray breaks up a pass over the middle, nice coverage for a guy who plays rush backer.

Advertisement
Back