Under Armour Camp Recap

Couple quick takeaways:

- St. Thomas had an impressive looking OL group. Everybody was big and lean, including the underclassmen. Dumervil will probably be the highest-recruited local guy in this cycle.

- The sophomore DTs from Southwest and Southridge look like future monsters. Huge frames, athletic and very little fat.

- Samuel Anaele has gotten better since last year. He works hard.

- Xzavier Henderson is going to be one of the most interesting players to watch this season. He towered over the other receivers and is as fast as anyone. Don't know if he has the quickness for WR/CB or the physicality for RB/LB. Safety may be his spot. Wherever he lands, he is an easy 4* athlete that will blow up the testing.

What yu think about Marcus Rosemy?

Advertisement
Elite ball skills and great size. Not overly explosive.

Really good player but I would put him below a guy like Jerry Jeudy at this stage of the process. It will be interesting to see how he develops, he hadn’t played a ton of varsity football until last year.

Appreciate it, hopefully Miami recruits him

Really good player but I would put him below a guy like Jerry Jeudy at this stage of the process. It will be interesting to see how he develops, he hadn’t played a ton of varsity football until last year.
Dude he runs 4.84 lasered...come talk to me when he ain’t. Until then Elijah Canion is the best WR in broward.

Advertisement
Dude I know that you are a huge Canion fan but have you ever seen him play live or have you only seen his hudl? He gets overpowered by smaller corners and drops a lot of passes.
Because he’s a track guy. Track guys always get overpowered because they don’t put a lot of work in the weight room. Ahmmon had the same issues and he got progressively better.

Impressive. Obviously has a great frame, Extremely athletic, great get off, appeared to use his hands well in 1 on 1s. Big time pass rush potential in my opinion
I feel like he's recruitment been quiet, hope we can keep him

I see Anaele is at Carol City now, that's good

Because he’s a track guy. Track guys always get overpowered because they don’t put a lot of work in the weight room. Ahmmon had the same issues and he got progressively better.
Elijah is tall and fast. Rosemy and Richards are receivers. It's really to see the difference when you see both live in person.

Advertisement

He may not be Jeudy, but I disagree not explosive. He is more of a glider than Jeudy. JMO off tape, you've seen them in person...Rosemy is silky smooth

Advertisement
Who’s the #1 WR in South Florida for 2020?

On tape-- I think Rosemy, Poitier, Robinson are neck and neck...If I had to call it I'd give Rosemy the edge. And that's really some gun-to-my-head have to blurt a name, because the others are good. Jones-Bell and Henderson right behind them...

Then you have Canion, Fleming, Britt, Heningham, Restrepo, who are studs imo.

Just so deep in '20.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s a small private school. The kid might be going there to get help. Smaller class sizes, more attention. Do kids transfer to Columbus, Belen, LaSalle, Pace, Dade Christian or any other private schools bc they are grades schools?

Advertisement
Back