Under Armour All-American Game Recap

View as article
These games aren't about the actual game but entire HS career leading up to it. Olsen will be about 6045 when he stops growing. His height will be elite.

Advertisement
We're spoiled by Morris, but I wish I saw a little more arm strength from Olsen.

Then again, it's college football and you don't need a cannon to win big.

He may not have Morris arm strength but looked strong enough on that throw across his body early in the game. I was impressed by how quickly he was able to get the ball out, he kept his eyes downfield when he scrambled, and his passes had nice spin on them.

Good news on Olsen is he got out of the game in one piece. Offensive line play and play calling was horrible, thus never settled in and spent a good bit of time running for his life. All quarterbacks dealt with the issue. Olsen didn't throw any silly passes under pressure and actually impressed getting out of the pocket and throwing on the run.

**** yeah! #6
Like to go post that on Whoreslant so they can f'ing cry

Advertisement
Thought I'd share this one here...

Check out their faces lighting up when they saw the U in the stands!! Denver is in the bottom of the shot...and we just missed out on him throwing the U up about 2 secs after it cut.

:neonu:

[video=youtube;inRBk_UFz3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inRBk_UFz3w[/video]

Thomas did something after that big hit. The camera was way off to the side, but he **** well could have thrown it up.

And that hit was ******* faptastic. The sound was so choice.

Also, on the video above:

Thumbs together? Check
Hands perpendicular to ground? Check
No space between fingers? Check

10/10 Perfect []__[] - would buy his jersey

Last edited:
Thought I'd share this one here...

Check out their faces lighting up when they saw the U in the stands!! Denver is in the bottom of the shot...and we just missed out on him throwing the U up about 2 secs after it cut.

:neonu:

[video=youtube;inRBk_UFz3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inRBk_UFz3w[/video]

Dammit mane. I can't wait another month for everything to sort itself out.

Pete, this was exactly what I was looking for, this recap.

I have to say, right now, this site is providing the best recruiting coverage I can ever recall from a single site, and I've been following recruiting since 1996 (oh christ what year were you born dude??)... and that's without a network behind you guys. Thank you.

Advertisement

I have to say, right now, this site is providing the best recruiting coverage I can ever recall from a single site, and I've been following recruiting since 1996 (oh christ what year were you born dude??)... and that's without a network behind you guys. Thank you.

this.

born in '94 haha

and thanks

born in '94 haha

and thanks

LOL WTF.

I don't know if this is all true but I read on another board that our coaches were there along with FSU's. Taken from another board . . .

Matthew Thomas surrounded my Miami coaches.
Denver Kirkland with FSU OL Coach Trickett
Reuben Foster talking to Miami.
Tim Williams met with Miami then FSU.
Florida State coaches all over Tim Williams
Matthew Thomas on phone with Jimbo. Goes to hand phone to mom who is chatting with Miami. Awkward.
Miami surrounding Matthew Thomas now while FSU looks on. So awkwardly awesome.
Kendall Beckwith, the newest LSU commit, chatting with Miami coaches.
Miami got some 4 on 1 time Matthew Thomas working.
Reuben Foster with Ole Miss and Miami

Pete can you confirm any of this? G-d **** I hate FSU. It makes me sick when any of their coaches are even in a 561, 954, 305, or 786 area code or talking to anybody from there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know if this is all true but I read on another board that our coaches were there along with FSU's. Taken from another board . . .

Matthew Thomas surrounded my Miami coaches.
Denver Kirkland with FSU OL Coach Trickett
Reuben Foster talking to Miami.
Tim Williams met with Miami then FSU.
Florida State coaches all over Tim Williams
Matthew Thomas on phone with Jimbo. Goes to hand phone to mom who is chatting with Miami. Awkward.
Miami surrounding Matthew Thomas now while FSU looks on. So awkwardly awesome.
Kendall Beckwith, the newest LSU commit, chatting with Miami coaches.
Miami got some 4 on 1 time Matthew Thomas working.
Reuben Foster with Ole Miss and Miami

Pete can you confirm any of this? G-d **** I hate FSU. It makes me sick when any of their coaches are even in a 561, 954, 305, or 786 area code or talking to anybody from there.

Lol, think Trickett might be the only coach on staff right now for FSU

Advertisement
G-d **** I hate FSU. It makes me sick when any of their coaches are even in a 561, 954, 305, or 786 area code or talking to anybody from there.

Agreed. While I can't blame them for wanting to leave Trailerhassee for the pristine shores of Dade County, I don't want anything to do with their sorry asses.

We're spoiled by Morris, but I wish I saw a little more arm strength from Olsen.

Then again, it's college football and you don't need a cannon to win big.

He may not have Morris arm strength but looked strong enough on that throw across his body early in the game. I was impressed by how quickly he was able to get the ball out, he kept his eyes downfield when he scrambled, and his passes had nice spin on them.

Olsen's arm strength is not strong enough right now. Plain and simple. He needs to get stronger and improve his velocity. You could physically see HS level guys closing quickly on windows. The windows will only get smaller at the next level. His anticipation will help, but the arm strength simply needs to improve. I wish he could give 15 rating points of touch to Morris and Morris could give him 15 rating points of arm strength.

Advertisement
Back