Under Armour All-America Game Thread (Today 4PM ET on ESPN)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I live in Louisiana and it's great to see LSU miss on so many recruits, their have the most c@cky fan base in the country. Many tigers have been giving me **** about how we loose so many top recruits every year, now they are loosing everyone, love it.

I was looking at the crystal ball predictions on 247 for the recruits they lost and most of them were 90% plus for LSU lol. Only Speedy Noil was at 75%. Crazy

It almost like getting a commit for Miami when they loose top talent for me. All of my friends and family love lsu, they are miserableness right now texting me.

Advertisement
Berrios is going to be a scary receiver for us. If used properly, it will really free up Stacy Coley.

Advertisement
Braxton did whiff the ball on his touchdown celebration… he played it off nicely though

SMH at the commentator trying to downplay Berrios' TD. If that was Noil or Rudolph they would be applauding.

Advertisement
He wants the ball. Holding his hands up the whole time.

Love how the announcers say he will learn he can run faster by not constantly waving his arm.

They didn't realize that he was holding his arm up as an air brake or else he would have run 15 yards past the corner.
Made a top db look like high school female softball catcher.

Advertisement
Back