UNCONQUERED

Lol at Swasey not allowed in Weight room....
Jesus H Christ....I only saw him in UMs weight room a Thousand times....
They honestly believe regardless of their thought on swase that um would employ someone not even allowed near being able to do their job... What we prefer to do is employ people who CHOOSE not to do their job. Swase put in work and never had a problem with that.

Advertisement
Can't compare the state of Alabama in its current condition then Miami to Oregon's. That's the only difference I see....Dabo doesn't skip a beat at bama it's already built. We r in shambles and rumors are that it's not a good working environment inside the upper brass.

Well, that gets fixed with a new and competent AD. Diaz goes James goes. No way Blake survives. They are inseparable.

I get it. But you do have to understand king is a minor piece of that. It's lashlee system that'll make it almost impossible to lose like that this year. We are gonna put some points up. If the line comes together we should put up good points. You need the line to stand up with this system particularly in the red zone and the short side of the field. When your space is minimized that's when these sorts of offenses struggle. That also takes a solid defense to capitalize on the lack of spacing. That's why I say it takes coaching and talent on the opposing sideline. Not much of that in the coastal. We'll be fine

Very good take. Lashlee has to be looking at King as another Nick Marshall with a little more burst and a kid who can improvise and throw reasonable well on the move. Marshall had to do it against the SEC. The defenses in the ACC Coastal aren't a whole lot better than some of the defenses in the American. It will be interesting to see if he runs more SMU than Auburn.

Very good take. Lashlee has to be looking at King as another Nick Marshall with a little more burst and a kid who can improvise and throw reasonable well on the move. Marshall had to do it against the SEC. The defenses in the ACC Coastal aren't a whole lot better than some of the defenses in the American. It will be interesting to see if he runs more SMU than Auburn.
Marshall had FSU Beat...before Auburn thought it wise to put a 5'4 DB on a 6'4 WR....

Advertisement
Back