Uncle Luke..

Status
Not open for further replies.

brock

All-American
Y'all see how whenever Miami get top recruits he doesn't say anything but had that been fsu and uf he would have been singing praises.... what happened to Seider, bell, Shannon owning Miami in recruiting?...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stop treating the recruiting board like your Facebook account. We don't care what you had for breakfast or your random thoughts on Luke.

You complain when people attack you, yet you randomly start threads about nonsense.

come on mane!

Stop treating the recruiting board like your Facebook account. We don't care what you had for breakfast or your random thoughts on Luke.

You complain when people attack you, yet you randomly start threads about nonsense.

come on mane!

How is it non sense, do you not remember that bullsh*t article he and some gator reporter had about how the south Florida trio was going to own Florida recruiting? Funny how sh*t has unfolded is all I'm pointing out. Stop trying to make everything something that it's not. Get off your period and quit acting like a b*tch 247

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously, who cares?

Y'all see how whenever Miami get top recruits he doesn't say anything but had that been fsu and uf he would have been singing praises.... what happened to Seidel, bell, Shannon owning Miami in recruiting?...

Advertisement
Brock's troll game is on a different level.

I just honestly don't understand why you think I'm trolling with everything I post smh

We land a monster commit and that inspires u to start a Luke thread...

Ur troll game is strong, son!

No I'm pointing out how ironic it is that whenever Miami gets a big commitment Luke doesn't say sh*t but had it been any other state school he would be all over it. He did the same thing when lingard committed to

Brock had a well done, T-bone steak, cheese eggs and welsh's grape this morning. He ready for war! Don't fvck with broke after pulling in recruits the night before.

Anyone who hasn't figured out that Grandpa Puke is a trashbag fake and fraud by now is never going to figure it out.

Advertisement

I just honestly don't understand why you think I'm trolling with everything I post smh

No I'm pointing out how ironic it is that whenever Miami gets a big commitment Luke doesn't say sh*t but had it been any other state school he would be all over it. He did the same thing when lingard committed to

We've got posters purporting to be major UM fans on here who do the same ****. Something negative happens, and they're ubiquitous. Something great happens, and they're paranormal.

We've got posters purporting to be major UM fans on here who do the same ****. Something negative happens, and they're ubiquitous. Something great happens, and they're paranormal.

Vern... He's this boards version of Luke

Yep, but posters calling me of all people one of them or a troll is an egregious claim to make imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back