Uncle Luke..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stop treating the recruiting board like your Facebook account. We don't care what you had for breakfast or your random thoughts on Luke.

You complain when people attack you, yet you randomly start threads about nonsense.

come on mane!

Can't up vote this enough

Brock, go ahead and :fap: and get that poison out. It's not good to keep that stuff inside the body. Then have a :nice: and a :tedbong:

Advertisement
I'm sympathetic to Brock getting trashed on here but sometimes I guess I just need a reminder why it happens. Where are all the other defenders of [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] who were actually pouncing on [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] yesterday?

I'm sympathetic to Brock getting trashed on here but sometimes I guess I just need a reminder why it happens. Where are all the other defenders of [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] who were actually pouncing on [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] yesterday?

Not sure what's wrong for calling uncle Luke out? This is nothing to gang up on somebody for...

Not just Luke. There's quite a few poRsters here who were all but predicting the gators locking down south Florida recruiting with the "big guns" on their coaching staph.

Broke is sometimes all over the place, but on this one, he has a legit point.

Maybe it should have been posted on the other page, I don't know, but Puke sure is strangely silent for someone who has claimed he's a big time fan in the past.

If we start to tear it up over the next couple of years, I expect he'll be left with no choice but to be the front running scumbag that he's always been and hop right on board the cane train. He'll have no choice. Which will confirm what a fake *** POS he is, for those that don't already know

Advertisement
Anybody else posts this and we're all on the bandwagon trashing luke. Brock posts it and people act like it's silly. Grow up.

Brock had a well done, T-bone steak, cheese eggs and welsh's grape this morning. He ready for war! Don't fvck with broke after pulling in recruits the night before.

anyone that defiles a good cut of meat like that deserves a punch in the gonads, but i will defend cheese eggs to the death.

Advertisement
Y'all see how whenever Miami get top recruits he doesn't say anything but had that been fsu and uf he would have been singing praises.... what happened to Seider, bell, Shannon owning Miami in recruiting?...

10,197 posts since December, 2011 equates to, roughly 9.9 posts per day if you assume 8 hours of sleep per day.

just sayin

Not sure what's wrong for calling uncle Luke out? This is nothing to gang up on somebody for...

I don't like people pouncing on you for Golden slurping when many on here stood by Golden too long. I don't like to see one guy getting picked on repeatedly. I just don't know why this needed its own thread. Other people have made Luke comments within threads. Certainly, this could have been a simple post within the existing Hightower thread.

Who gives a **** about Uncle Puke? He the senile uncle you see at the family reunion you run try your hardest to avoid. **** him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back