Uncle Luke Tweet

Advertisement
Grandpa Luke gets more sand in his ladyparts than any woman I know. Any idiot can not be a fan of our current staff and still realize that Grandpa is bad for the program and a phony fan under any staff. If Alfredo punched him in the mouth tomorrow I'd actually salute him.

Forget Luke.... Carlton Davis cb from norland in the 2015 class said he wasn't interested in Miami this year because the players don't get drafted or we don't develop players anymore... I wonder who told him that sh*t hmm... Two faced ahh....

His eyes

Saw some orange and green get drafted this year

Okay????? He is a DB not LB, WR, RB or OT.

Okay what about the upcoming Dbs like bush or burns for sure who will be drafted in the next year or 2? You forget we had no talent at safety or cb in 2011.... The first draftable db will be coming out this year and the year after that. In all honestly Gunter should have went in the draft but he ran slower than expected by most teams

Advertisement
Forget Luke.... Carlton Davis cb from norland in the 2015 class said he wasn't interested in Miami this year because the players don't get drafted or we don't develop players anymore... I wonder who told him that sh*t hmm... Two faced ahh....

His eyes

Okay what about the upcoming Dbs like bush or burns for sure who will be drafted in the next year or 2? You forget we had no talent at safety or cb in 2011.... The first draftable db will be coming out this year and the year after that. In all honestly Gunter should have went in the draft but he ran slower than expected by most teams

Please show me a mock draft where they show Deon or Artie getting drafted in the 1st. Deon wanted to go until he saw where he was going. Artie is just as talented as Hargraves, Fuller, and Ramsey. All 3 of them are projected top 10 picks. Artie will be lucky go in the 2nd day. But yeah great coaching, he was lied to by Luke, anyone with 2 eyes could see our play-making shutdown corners:Fentress:. That 3 minute HL tape that someone made really shows it. 2-3 years of HLs and could only come up with 3 minutes:jordan:. Stick to making videos :dbc-head3:

Please show me a mock draft where they show Deon or Artie getting drafted in the 1st. Deon wanted to go until he saw where he was going. Artie is just as talented as Hargraves, Fuller, and Ramsey. All 3 of them are projected top 10 picks. Artie will be lucky go in the 2nd day. But yeah great coaching, he was lied to by Luke, anyone with 2 eyes could see our play-making shutdown corners:Fentress:. That 3 minute HL tape that someone made really shows it. 2-3 years of HLs and could only come up with 3 minutes:jordan:. Stick to making videos :dbc-head3:

I like artie and all but he is no where near hargraves and ramseys level

I think Deon bush could go as high as late first/second If he balls again this year. Runs well at safety and has good size. Burns has all world potential and has great closing speed. I think he is a natural fit free safety. Imo doesn't have excellent ball skills. Too many times he bats footballs down in which they can easily be interceptions for him because of his great closing speed. All of the plays in that video was from 2014 season. Only 2013 season plays were from rayshawn Jenkins. Remember he didn't play last season so yeah..

I think Deon bush could go as high as late first/second If he balls again this year. Runs well at safety and has good size. Burns has all world potential and has great closing speed. I think he is a natural fit free safety. Imo doesn't have excellent ball skills. Too many times he bats footballs down in which they can easily be interceptions for him because of his great closing speed. All of the plays in that video was from 2014 season. Only 2013 season plays were from rayshawn Jenkins. Remember he didn't play last season so yeah..

Deon shows up in big games.

Advertisement

I bet he told Ryan Mayes, Mike Smith, and Artie Burns the same thing that's why they didn't come here

I bet he told Ryan Mayes, Mike Smith, and Artie Burns the same thing that's why they didn't come here

Miami was Mayes and smith's best offer by far where else do you think they were going to go Lol...? Historically I like uncle Luke but he has been constantly b*tching It is annoying.

Miami was Mayes and smith's best offer by far where else do you think they were going to go Lol...? Historically I like uncle Luke but he has been constantly b*tching It is annoying.

What about Artie burns?

And people could make very, very valid arguments that Miss State, UCLA, Arky, Lousiville, and Wisky are all better offers than Miami.

What about Artie burns?

And people could make very, very valid arguments that Miss State, UCLA, Arky, Lousiville, and Wisky are all better offers than Miami.

Burns had every opportunity to go anywhere else but he went to Miami. I don't get your argument there? Obviously he believed he could succeed here. Besides UCLA who won a national title in the 60s.... None of the schools you named have won a title or even compare to Miami's lineage or NFL prestige. Please stop, you are smarter than this I hope.. Explain to me again how they are better offer than Miami....? Lol, really?

Last edited:
Advertisement

What about Artie burns?

Burns had every opportunity to go anywhere else but he went to Miami. I don't get your argument there? Obviously he believed he could succeed here. Besides UCLA who won a national title in the 60s.... None of the schools you named have won a title or even compare to Miami's lineage or NFL prestige. Please stop, you are smarter than this I hope.. Explain to me again how they are better offer than Miami....? Lol, really?

Look at their records the past ten years then look at ours. Anyway, you didn't comprehend my post. I am not advocating that they are better offers but a plethora of unbiased parties could easily make that case

End thread

Fkin fans r clueless n blind

Luke b Luke. But if it is true, maybe Al is thinking Norland is source of trouble makers like Duke -- you talented, dedicated, hard working record-breaking die-hard Canes, or top ten NFL talent from day ones like Flowers who start the second hardest position day one as freshmen. Having those sort of kids are the things that kill programs-- I think that in page 4 of Al's book -- see, they actually expect to win.

Advertisement

What about Artie burns?

There is no argument. Miami is a sub .500 school. You will not go to nice bowl games here, you will not win titles here conference or otherwise, and you will get shut out of awards due to our record (e.g. Walford). If you are a good player, you will get drafted from anywhere, that is not a benefit of Miami. We just have the number we do because your average 3 star local class filler kid is better here than other parts of the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
@unclelukereal1: @drichdman [MENTION=7799]Tim[/MENTION]Brewster I'm done with Coach Hurley Brown

Stop defending this dumb mf... His a** mad we didn't come see his linebackers at norland... I wonder why we have 5 committed already.... Not a need

Advertisement
Back