Uncle Luke says Miami should run the spread is he right?

"biggest game of his career"

I thought Louisville was.

and he failed. NEB is his next test, best believe many will be watching since its on primetime, nowhere to hide al, unlike hurricane hotline you have to go to the game

Advertisement
Run whatever best utilizes the talents of south Florida athletes and that goes for both sides of the ball.

That's something we should look for in the next head coach. Someone that will adapt and isn't stuck in their ways or married to their system

Last edited:
Our aggressive, 3-4 scheme , "ELITE" defense will save us against the cornhuskers... What a ******* clown F.A.G is i tell u.. !!

Advertisement
LUKE-coach.jpg

Muthasuckas...

I been sayin' this **** for years and nobody listens but now yall wanna acknowledge the idea when it comes out of Luke's slappy *** mouth.

SMH. The **** ain't rocket science. There's spread personnel everywhere in South Florida, from shifty slot receivers to dual threat QB's to scat running backs. It's also much easier to read a defense when they're spread out. (i.e. shortly learning curve for QB's)

Every game is the biggest of Golden's career. He makes bad teams look stellar for a week.

Advertisement
LUTHER R CAMPBELL ‏@unclelukereal1 6m

Duke is running spread with athletes that can not compare with Miami's athletes and they're getting it done. Please Run Spread Miami

For the people that says Luke is just a hater and a racist he also said this..

LUTHER R CAMPBELL ‏@unclelukereal1 55m

Um vs Nebraska will be the biggest game of AL Goldens career in Miami I don't want to see the guy get fired.

Would running the spread on offense and playing a 4-2-5 on defense when the opposition is in 3 and 4 WR sets help solve the problems?

They don't want him to get fired because it would devastate the program cuz he just got ice Baez and coley to lock up sfla. Imagine ice being let go twice and sfla high schools hating us again? We need Butch and only Butch no one else will be prepared as far as recruiting sfla and relationships go.

Muthasuckas...

I been sayin' this **** for years and nobody listens but now yall wanna acknowledge the idea when it comes out of Luke's slappy *** mouth.

SMH. The **** ain't rocket science. There's spread personnel everywhere in South Florida, from shifty slot receivers to dual threat QB's to scat running backs. It's also much easier to read a defense when they're spread out. (i.e. shortly learning curve for QB's)

What's the coach talk around sfla schools bruh, bout Mondays rape? Recruits? And what do u think of Butch Davis or anyone else u would prefer.

Lol pro style. The nfl doesn'teven run the antiquated style of "pro" offense anymore. How many nfl fullbacks can u name? That are worth a ****. Not slow HBs or TE tweeners true FB.

Even TE are tweeners now

This staff won't change anything. They blame mental mistakes.

This. AG and company have shown during their time here that they will not adjust. Whether its during a game or during a season, they "bunker down" and "stay the course"

The ship has sailed on AG, Dorito, Pinga, and Pot Belly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back