Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he wonders why the football team and Miami fans hate his *** so badly.

No reason to put that out there. It’s just a stupid fūcking ignorant and uninformed opinion.

Let's see - have any quarterbacks transferred recently and succeeded? Hmmm, let me think

Advertisement
Here a little fact nugget. I went to school with Uncle Luke's son. Knew him personally around the time he was on TV. He told me he didn't really get along with his dad as much as people would think. Not saying Luke was a bad dad, just that he doesn't focus on those close to him. I grew up idolizing him but sometimes idols become rival's

So you are a lil younger, in Miami, when we was growing up, round the way, you didnt idolize basically nobody, not luke or none of them, we respected luke tho cause he was out here getting it, he got to the music later, but we didnt care who it was, which is why alot of guys could come round the way if they got a pass and felt like regular people. When Mike tyson lost to busta douglas, some of us in Miami wasnt surprised, he use to be down here, chillin, partying to much and not training, i can go down the line with several people that use to come thru, who are famous to the outside world but when they wanted to go somewhere where people wasnt sweating em and running up to them and asking for autographs, they came round our way.

No dudes could sweat another man like that where we from, in fact luke like most of us did back gone ask you if sweating em, man you *** or something, we only allowed females to act a certain way. With that being said, luke had a few situations like alot men do with his childrens Mother, and sometimes things like that can hinder a relationship to an extent but young buddy, i know he strong tho. At the same time you can also have children brought up under the same household, with the same parents and have 1 or more children make the same statement. But his Father has done alot of good deeds down here in the City now, no denying that, and alot of it was to and has benefitted UM.

Alot of the clowns on here who dont know the history are just as disconnected as tad foote was from the players and jankovich!

So you are a lil younger, in Miami, when we was growing up, round the way, you didnt idolize basically nobody, not luke or none of them, we respected luke tho cause he was out here getting it, he got to the music later, but we didnt care who it was, which is why alot of guys could come round the way if they got a pass and felt like regular people. When Mike tyson lost to busta douglas, some of us in Miami wasnt surprised, he use to be down here, chillin, partying to much and not training, i can go down the line with several people that use to come thru, who are famous to the outside world but when they wanted to go somewhere where people wasnt sweating em and running up to them and asking for autographs, they came round our way.

No dudes could sweat another man like that where we from, in fact luke like most of us did back gone ask you if sweating em, man you *** or something, we only allowed females to act a certain way. With that being said, luke had a few situations like alot men do with his childrens Mother, and sometimes things like that can hinder a relationship to an extent but young buddy, i know he strong tho. At the same time you can also have children brought up under the same household, with the same parents and have 1 or more children make the same statement. But his Father has done alot of good deeds down here in the City now, no denying that, and alot of it was to and has benefitted UM.

Alot of the clowns on here who dont know the history are just as disconnected as tad foote was from the players and jankovich!

he does good work for his part of the city. doesn't mean he isnt an ignorant racist who tries to bring race into every argument esp ones that go against his narrow views

I grew up on Uncle Al, Trick Daddy, Smitty, Pitbull, Brisco and even though there not Miami Rappers Ying Yang twins. Piccalo was my favorite "Towner 4 life" is how I feel about this city. And I foolishly embrace people that represent this city, even not knowing there back story. Didn't know Mike Tyson spent time down here like that

he does good work for his part of the city. doesn't mean he isnt an ignorant racist who tries to bring race into every argument esp ones that go against his narrow views

LoL, the old switch and bait routine, stop it, luke didnt invent racism he fights it, so how about you take that same venom you got for luke and use it to fight where the racism came from, its ignorant as **** to try and pin that on those who are victims of it, you can GTFOH with that nonsense, the narrow minded ones are those who want to act like it doesnt exist or when it's brought up, they want to act like and tell others when it shouldnt be brought up, but never say when it is the right time. We dont need permission or suggestions from you and your kind when that subject should be brought up, you want those conversations to end, racism starting with yourself!

Advertisement
LoL, the old switch and bait routine, stop it, luke didnt invent racism he fights it, so how about you take that same venom you got for luke and use it to fight where the racism came from, its ignorant as **** to try and pin that on those who are victims of it, you can GTFOH with that nonsense, the narrow minded ones are those who want to act like it doesnt exist or when it's brought up, they want to act like and tell others when it shouldnt be brought up, but never say when it is the right time. We dont need permission or suggestions from you and your kind when that subject should be brought up, you want those conversations to end, racism starting with yourself!

he doesnt fight ****. hes calling people racist who disagree with his ridiculous view that everyone who disagrees w him is racist. foh. no one says it doesnt exist but it isnt in every convo in the world (i got into w it w him over the randy firing as he tried to pin Miami racist for firing a ****** HC). he just calls everyone else racist if they disagree w him. FYI calling someone by their kind is just LOL. just counters your entire viewpoint esp when you have no info on what the background, ethnicity, experiences the person youre speaking to comes from.

he doesnt fight ****. hes calling people racist who disagree with his ridiculous view that everyone who disagrees w him is racist. foh. no one says it doesnt exist but it isnt in every convo in the world (i got into w it w him over the randy firing as he tried to pin Miami racist for firing a ****** HC). he just calls everyone else racist if they disagree w him. FYI calling someone by their kind is just LOL. just counters your entire viewpoint esp when you have no info on what the background, ethnicity, experiences the person youre speaking to comes from.

That's your opinion but the facts are evident, coach shannon was better coach than the penn disgrace moron and did a way better job with way less resources. He was handcuffed and the administration led by the troll never fully invested in coach shannon. In coach shannon's third year, the season opened with #18Fsu, than #14 Georgia tech, #11 V-tech and #8 Oklahoma. Many so called UM fans were saying he was going to go 1 & 3, some said 0 & 4 and some that tried to act like they knew it all said the best case scenario is he'd go 2 & 2.

I laughed at those clowns, i was one of the only ones saying we'd be either 4 & 0 or 3 & 1, and they tried to laugh and post me out the forum, and in that season coach shannon started it off 5 & 1, was already one of the lowest ppl aid headcoaches in all of college football, you had coordinators making more money than coach shannon, so instead of the school getting behind him and giving him an extension along with a raise, what did those numb nutz do, they let the negoitiations drag all the way out until the summer of 2010, instead of giving him a raise and extension during the 2009 season which would've helped recruiting those morons let shannon and his staff be negatively recruited against cause other schools pointed it out how UM wasnt behind him and it was obvious, their was no excuse at that point. In comes the moron regime, the penn disgrace type, those morons come in the school opens up the flood gates with a 5 year contract, goes 6 & 6 in the 1st year and than 7 & 5 in the second year, the investigation hits they all of a sudden out of nowhere gives those morons a contract extension that ran til 2020 which couldnt even be justified and was no need for it, so explain how that happen, the "cloud" had nothing to do with losing the very first game to the terrapins, me and one of my boys who called kirby hoe-cut "the toyota man" we basically knew before halftime that those morons didnt belong and i actually said it not to long after his introductory press conference, running off all those UM accomplishments, than we he started that fake plea, "to the former player, please comeback, please comeback and help" blah blah, i saw right thru all that fake ****. If you dont see a problem with this than their is no need for you to post on this subject again!

That's your opinion but the facts are evident, coach shannon was better coach than the penn disgrace moron and did a way better job with way less resources. He was handcuffed and the administration led by the troll never fully invested in coach shannon. In coach shannon's third year, the season opened with #18Fsu, than #14 Georgia tech, #11 V-tech and #8 Oklahoma. Many so called UM fans were saying he was going to go 1 & 3, some said 0 & 4 and some that tried to act like they knew it all said the best case scenario is he'd go 2 & 2.

I laughed at those clowns, i was one of the only ones saying we'd be either 4 & 0 or 3 & 1, and they tried to laugh and post me out the forum, and in that season coach shannon started it off 5 & 1, was already one of the lowest ppl aid headcoaches in all of college football, you had coordinators making more money than coach shannon, so instead of the school getting behind him and giving him an extension along with a raise, what did those numb nutz do, they let the negoitiations drag all the way out until the summer of 2010, instead of giving him a raise and extension during the 2009 season which would've helped recruiting those morons let shannon and his staff be negatively recruited against cause other schools pointed it out how UM wasnt behind him and it was obvious, their was no excuse at that point. In comes the moron regime, the penn disgrace type, those morons come in the school opens up the flood gates with a 5 year contract, goes 6 & 6 in the 1st year and than 7 & 5 in the second year, the investigation hits they all of a sudden out of nowhere gives those morons a contract extension that ran til 2020 which couldnt even be justified and was no need for it, so explain how that happen, the "cloud" had nothing to do with losing the very first game to the terrapins, me and one of my boys who called kirby hoe-cut "the toyota man" we basically knew before halftime that those morons didnt belong and i actually said it not to long after his introductory press conference, running off all those UM accomplishments, than we he started that fake plea, "to the former player, please comeback, please comeback and help" blah blah, i saw right thru all that fake ****. If you dont see a problem with this than their is no need for you to post on this subject again!

1. golden got the extension that he didnt deserve in year 1 (good job by his agent)
  2. golden was awful and so was shannon -- neither deserved an extension
  3. investigation hit right before goldens first year (we banned ourselves in year 1 and 2 under Al)
  4. both had 1 9 win season before it fell off the rails.
  5. i was at the maryland game and our D was awful.
  6. both got undeserved extensions and both got rightfully fired. shannon didnt deserve to stay and neither did al and glad both are gone.
  7. i couldn't care less about your feelings being hurt since your boy got fired. win or gtfo. al didnt win, randy didnt win, richt didnt win (won more than the last 2 coaches tho). manny will be treated the same way. he gets 3-4 years to turn this around or **** be gone too.

If it were up to Luke, Miami’s roster would be all 2 and 3 stars from Dade County.

Basically, we would be a sun belt team.

We would have no Tate Martell, Brevin Jordan, Gerald Willis, etc. Only South Florida kids with no SEC offers.

**** Luke...he doesn’t give a **** if the U wins these days, he only wants us to be some kind of charity scholarship for underprivileged South Florida kids.

Advertisement

Head coaches typically get extensions 4 years out from their contract being up. There are a majority of reasons but one of them is for recruiting purposes. A head coach can't walk into a kids house and promise stability if his contract is up in a couple years. Almost always the coach has at least 4 years remaining under contract. Long enough so he can tell the kid and his family that he'll be at the University from the time the kid enrolls to the time he graduates.

1. golden got the extension that he didnt deserve in year 1 (good job by his agent)
  2. golden was awful and so was shannon -- neither deserved an extension
  3. investigation hit right before goldens first year (we banned ourselves in year 1 and 2 under Al)
  4. both had 1 9 win season before it fell off the rails.
  5. i was at the maryland game and our D was awful.
  6. both got undeserved extensions and both got rightfully fired. shannon didnt deserve to stay and neither did al and glad both are gone.
  7. i couldn't care less about your feelings being hurt since your boy got fired. win or gtfo. al didnt win, randy didnt win, richt didnt win (won more than the last 2 coaches tho). manny will be treated the same way. he gets 3-4 years to turn this around or **** be gone too.
None of your bullets addressed the question/s, and best believe im not to into feelings, coach shannon getting fired didnt change nor hurt my feelings. You like most want to try and pretend the obvioys issue doesnt exist, had coach shannon gotten the same support that the penn disgrace morons got he would've been way more successful, but i see the type of mindset we dealing with, when you said "richt didnt win" you lost all credibilty, this conversation is null and void, carry on!

Head coaches typically get extensions 4 years out from their contract being up. There are a majority of reasons but one of them is for recruiting purposes. A head coach can't walk into a kids house and promise stability if his contract is up in a couple years. Almost always the coach has at least 4 years remaining under contract. Long enough so he can tell the kid and his family that he'll be at the University from the time the kid enrolls to the time he graduates.

Im not sure i quite understand what you're saying but i know its not often and unusual for a school to give a headcoach an extension almost at the end of the final year of his contract. He started off with a 4 year deal that got extended almost lest than half a year to the end of it, that was a dumb and obvious move by UM that they were looking for a reason to get rid of him but didnt have proper justification at the time but the fix had already been in:

Advertisement
Love Luke but his little Miami beef is tired. Luke knows he's Miami to the 9. He just wants the inside agent fair for his wife but you gonna have to compete.

Preach!

Here’s something that’s not a huge surprise, uncle Luke hates something that’s been good for the Miami Hurricanes.

If there was ever anyone out there that still thought this guy had any loyalty to the Canes, please stop with that noise. He only cares about what affects him, and his beloved FSU.

He is now in a avowed hater of Manny, and the Miami Hurricanes, in case there was ever any doubt. The one thing that’s gone good for the Miami team, and of course he hates it.

He’s actually said he’s talked to other college head coaches, and they hate it. He actually said this.

Well of course the other coaches hate it, they haven’t figured it out yet. So uncle Luke is going to side with other coaches, but not with our coach, that’s for sure.

Translation: I hate the portal because we can’t hold university of miami hostage with high school players anymore.

Advertisement

Wonder what changed in less than a month lmao get this dude outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back