Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
✋🏾✋🏾 called a racist as a black man who called out another black man as a racist on here
People on this site will call you racist but when you try to ask them point blank why you’ll never get a response
Be careful @SleepOnIt is gonna come after us again. Lol him and @kryptonite think we use it for the same meaning as they did in Forrest Gump 😂
Trying to correct us on it. They were mad in that thread defending Whitlock

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here a little fact nugget. I went to school with Uncle Luke's son. Knew him personally around the time he was on TV. He told me he didn't really get along with his dad as much as people would think. Not saying Luke was a bad dad, just that he doesn't focus on those close to him. I grew up idolizing him but sometimes idols become rival's

Advertisement
heard luke had a tweet about martell. im blocked by luke so i can't see what the moron said.

Here a little fact nugget. I went to school with Uncle Luke's son. Knew him personally around the time he was on TV. He told me he didn't really get along with his dad as much as people would think. Not saying Luke was a bad dad, just that he doesn't focus on those close to him. I grew up idolizing him but sometimes idols become rival's
I actually worked with him at my first job and its crazy because I didn't realize it was him because it was a couple years after his show and he lost weight but he never really talked about dude so I always wondered why he didn't ever want to brag

I actually worked with him at my first job and its crazy because I didn't realize it was him because it was a couple years after his show and he lost weight but he never really talked about dude so I always wondered why he didn't ever want to brag

I met him and someone else had to tell me who he was.

Advertisement
"Let me talk without calling any names" even though you always talk about Miami, hate on Miami and they just brought in a qb from a school who's qb just went to the draft. This ******* guy

I met him and someone else had to tell me who he was.
I mean my boss had to say his his name out loud and I thought "what the ****"? First off iy was at a water park in Pembroke Pines so im wondering why Luke's own son is here but also he lost mad weight

Advertisement
Th
I mean my boss had to say his his name out loud and I thought "what the ****"? First off iy was at a water park in Pembroke Pines so im wondering why Luke's own son is here but also he lost mad weight
at water park is awesome for young kids , did (2) birthdays there for my granddaughter 😎😎 place

GOCANES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back