Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been typing and deleting for a while trying to fully encapsulate how terrible this post is. Can't quite get there.

Your post sucks. It's ******* terrible. Did you forget your medication this morning? There we go, I guess that'll do.

Side note - Berlin was pretty **** good at QB for this team. His first year not so much...2004 he was good. He was also 5-0 against our main rivals. But please, tell us in your obviously expert opinion how Berlin sucked *** in comparison to Kyle Wright, Kirby Freeman, Robert Marve, Jacory Harris, etc etc.
Don't bother. This dude was here defending Richt and Richt Jr. to the very last minute despite the fact that their offense finished 103rd in the nation. Delusional is putting it lightly.

Advertisement
Been typing and deleting for a while trying to fully encapsulate how terrible this post is. Can't quite get there.

Your post sucks. It's ******* terrible. Did you forget your medication this morning? There we go, I guess that'll do.

Side note - Berlin was pretty **** good at QB for this team. His first year not so much...2004 he was good. He was also 5-0 against our main rivals. But please, tell us in your obviously expert opinion how Berlin sucked *** in comparison to Kyle Wright, Kirby Freeman, Robert Marve, Jacory Harris, etc etc.

Who cares what you think, if you're a True Cane you'd understand. And dont place crock berlin in the same sentence as jacory harris ever again, cause obviously you dont know football if you do. If you put j70 on any team that dorsey was on, especially against ohigho fake the luckeyes would've gotten blown out and run off the field like they should have. Put j70 on any team crock berlin was on and he would've thrived, with all those targets crock had to throw too along with those o-lines crock and dorsey had, j70 would've punished teams.

So here's some advice to you, take yo crock berlin luvin sensitive *** somewhere, STFU, reread my other post until you learn to understand it, and once you do, only then will you be considered a Cane fan, otherwise that crybaby **** you just posted up top, will be how you are continually viewed.

Who cares what you think, if you're a True Cane you'd understand. And dont place crock berlin in the same sentence as jacory harris ever again, cause obviously you dont know football if you do. If you put j70 on any team that dorsey was on, especially against ohigho fake the luckeyes would've gotten blown out and run off the field like they should have. Put j70 on any team crock berlin was on and he would've thrived, with all those targets crock had to throw too along with those o-lines crock and dorsey had, j70 would've punished teams.

So here's some advice to you, take yo crock berlin luvin sensitive *** somewhere, STFU, reread my other post until you learn to understand it, and once you do, only then will you be considered a Cane fan, otherwise that crybaby **** you just posted up top, will be how you are continually viewed.

Are you on meth

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Thank you for this. I was about to post something similar and you saved me from having to write it.
Kudos bro. Brock was very good for us. I was at the comeback vs. the gator and his chomp with throat slash was epic. Seen by millions on national TV. I also was at the Orange bowl game vs the semenholes and he won again.
Some people just don't get it.

Here’s something that’s not a huge surprise, uncle Luke hates something that’s been good for the Miami Hurricanes.

If there was ever anyone out there that still thought this guy had any loyalty to the Canes, please stop with that noise. He only cares about what affects him, and his beloved FSU.

He is now in a avowed hater of Manny, and the Miami Hurricanes, in case there was ever any doubt. The one thing that’s gone good for the Miami team, and of course he hates it.

He’s actually said he’s talked to other college head coaches, and they hate it. He actually said this.

Well of course the other coaches hate it, they haven’t figured it out yet. So uncle Luke is going to side with other coaches, but not with our coach, that’s for sure.

Dude is a over the hill homo

Advertisement

Wtf
I can’t even understand your ebonics
But if I interpret it as you thinking JH was good
Go back to sleep, your in a dream

Broke ***, has been mother függer.

I'm gonna say it in the most offensive way possible...

Luther Campbell is a ***!!!

Wtf
I can’t even understand your ebonics
But if I interpret it as you thinking JH was good
Go back to sleep, your in a dream

I got 2 key words for you, Learn Football", cause right now, you're just watching it!

Advertisement

are you a moron?

Thank you for this. I was about to post something similar and you saved me from having to write it.
Kudos bro. Brock was very good for us. I was at the comeback vs. the gator and his chomp with throat slash was epic. Seen by millions on national TV. I also was at the Orange bowl game vs the semenholes and he won again.
Some people just don't get it.

I can still remember the days of my youth at Poinciana Elementary fondly: Parachute pants, three stripes, etc. and discussing the latest cassette tapes from Lejuan Love, M.C. Shy-D, Beatmaster Clay D., and of course....2 Live Crew. The thing is, that was a looooong time ago when 2 Live was actually relevant, a memo Uncle Luke obviously didn't get. I agree with most that there does seem to be some sort of deep, psychological hatred towards Miami that he perpetrates any chance he gets. I've started to approach it with a form of reverse psychology. Basically, if Luke hates it then it's probably good for Miami, and vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back