Uncle Luke - All Black Players and Coaches Should Boycott FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every thread about this dude should be locked for real. It never ends wells

Then you got people that come in and make jokes as if racism doesn’t exist which is sad for people who do experience that or have been through that.

Willies Firing was results based to me. The same way in which it Manny went 4-8 in his first season most of us would call for his head after year one.

I just hate when people act like **** doesn’t exist. Racism exists in many many countries and cultures globally. I don’t find those jokes that some of you ****** on this board make funny.

90% chance that the ones making those jokes aren’t African American.

People only know what they experience for real. If you grew up in a rich white area with educated people and your only imagination of blacks is rap videos and crime stories from your local city. When you see one in your rich neighborhood you’ll get scared.

I don’t blame you for being scared but that’s why it’s up to everyone to work together to show that not all blacks are thugs, rappers, athletes, and trapping.

Same for Hood ******. If that’s all you know, and when your experience with a different race doesn’t go good you can become judgemental... “man them crackas blah blah blah.”

Neither is correct and both serve as a form of under exposure to other cultures. Look at your friends and family. If all you hang with is your race try hanging in different communities and meeting new people.

9/10 you catch me out I got white, Hispanic, asian, black, middle eastern, Native American homies. All in the same group.

I encourage those of you who lack exposure to try putting yourself in different environments with people who don’t look like you. If you are open it really helps bring the world closer together.

One love.

Advertisement
Dude I been a fan longer than some of you been alive! If YOU'RE the Miami fan you claim to be you wouldn't have a problem with ANYONE trashing FSU!
Haha, and you just figured out the internet and just got on this site,,,,right. I have a big problem with a ************ who claims to be a fan of the canes but spent the better parts of DECADES trashing this program, steering kids elsewhere, and at one point almost looked like he was gonna switch sides.

Advertisement
Your out of your depth. Stick to Cane sports.
I'll just keep posting my opinion & what people do with it is up to them. I have never had any issue with you so I'm answering as respectfully as I can. Good day.

I'll just keep posting my opinion & what people do with it is up to them. I have never had any issue with you so I'm answering as respectfully as I can. Good day.

That's the thing. Nobody asked you your opinion on that subject. And you don't know what you are talking about. And this is coming as respectfully as I can from someone who grew up in the 1960s as a black man. Good day to you as well.

Advertisement
Not siding with FSU just think Luke is a clown weird how youre defending him when he was activly directing players away from UM you sound dumb
He steered more players TO Miami than he steered AWAY from Miami. Regardless, he's actively directing players AWAY from FSU now so you're the the one that sounds dumb for defending FSU!

Advertisement
Haha, and you just figured out the internet and just got on this site,,,,right. I have a big problem with a ************ who claims to be a fan of the canes but spent the better parts of DECADES trashing this program, steering kids elsewhere, and at one point almost looked like he was gonna switch sides.
He's steering players away from fsu now so why you mad?

Advertisement
All I'll say is that's a very expensive price to be racist if they are they are certainly economically committed to it.
Also If I can get 18 million dollars.....please be racist to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back