Uncle Luke - All Black Players and Coaches Should Boycott FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nahhhh Bro, a team shouldn't be getting 5 men in backfield penalties in their 2nd year. I can see that being a problem for 1 game or maybe a couple of games, but that $h!t has plagued them since last year...and these are vets that are committing these penalties, not freshmen. But make no mistake, if a team was committing these penalties under a white HC, the blame would fall squarely on the players...PERIOD!!!

I'm not arguing the racism part - I was purely arguing how Taggart (who I think would have been exposed at Oregon eventually) wasn't really given any real chance here.

Those penalties I would blame on Kendall "offensive genius and all around god of scoring points" Briles. Kendall Briles is as pathetic as the offense he coaches. The offensive coordinator who was brought in to run the offense should have things clicking by November. Fans here blame Enos for offensive failures and Baker for defensive failures but we should give Briles a pass and blame Taggart for FSU being inept on offense?

Taggart isn't the disciplinarian or the detail-oriented guy he needed to be for sure, but that staff and their players are supposedly all very good. I seriously doubt everything at FSU is great except Willie Taggart who somehow made all the coaches and players undisciplined pussies.

Hope not. Maybe I'm naive but I think this will end up being more of the trend then the old 4 years rule. Win now or onto the next.
I agree with that. ****, we saw it first hand with our new HC when he wasn't even 5 games into his tenure.

If you were the Miami "fan" you claim to be, then you would know about this clowns negative antics when it comes to the school and team since the butch days....but your not, and that's why you are defending a phony.
Dude I been a fan longer than some of you been alive! If YOU'RE the Miami fan you claim to be you wouldn't have a problem with ANYONE trashing FSU!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope not. Maybe I'm naive but I think this will end up being more of the trend then the old 4 years rule. Win now or onto the next.
If I were you, I would not trust my word either, because you don't know me, and have no reason to believe that race has a say in this matter.

Willie deserved to be fired, no doubt. That's not the argument. However, there are several coaches that deserve to be fired, but are given lead way. Willie, was hired for the wrong reasons and he was fired for the wrong reasons. The second he was hired, the "true colors" of that fanbase showed itself, especially from the wealthy boosters. It's literally one of the reasons why the former AD is no longer there.

Who’s a bigger racist than uncle Luke? Generally the person complaining about racism is a racist

Advertisement
This should go well for their next corch. Have fun, Bob!

You not wrong
There’s definitely some truth to it. However you want to cut. Happened to Charlie strong at Texas too..for whatever reason the leash was really really short for a guy named Charlie and a guy named wille at two historical blue bloods..

Ty Willingham at ND as well. Given three years, whereas Weis was given five. Willingham deserved to be fired. So did Weis but he was given longer. I'd wager Weis' longevity was due to a much higher salary than Willingham. Weis' buyout came to $19M.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back